All you little bullies are rather quiet...Have you gone on holiday , while us bears have a romp around your picnic ? 

6 minutes ago, cheviot said:

All you little bullies are rather quiet...Have you gone on holiday , while us bears have a romp around your picnic ? 

Who has been quiet 😱👺

4 hours ago, HPbrand said:

Dow already shot down past 28400. I think if it stay below 28400 this week, we are heading much further south than your 28165 support.

The Dow hit 28000 over the week end 2 weeks ago, prior to last attempt at 29400.  Few would have traded it though. 

The equity market when the bond market turns......watch 20200 on the T Bond.  Ultra march futures..  That should be the top also $1690 odd for gold.  

Markets all at sea....just got Apple at $290.70 to cover short....did nt even see it

32 minutes ago, cheviot said:

haha, must be meaning you @dmedin, can't be me I've put in over 20 posts so far today.

image.png.1e12b43742bbfb61bad3e56dde127ef1.png

• Like 1
  • Great! 1

Sort of day when  I do nt even get up to make a cuppa or the dogs get walked...You suddenly realise you ve been at it for hours..........😓 

or have a pee 😟😨

Edited by cheviot
  • Great! 1

T bonds TOP ????? All you equity bulls will be hoping it is ! 1854976084_UltraTreasuryBondDecimalised_20200224_15_31.png.e8cdd8299e4819ebc4289288771d39fe.png

5 th Wave triangle on US SP  .  I ve been banging on about this for 5 weeks , so we ve had the top....The bottom of the trumpet is logically around SP 3140  level....also a key Fib correction level.... Tea and dogs walked i think.  

US 500_20200224_15.37.png

• Great! 1

There s going to be some WHOPPING BIG margin calls tonight.....every INDX is down and so is every commodity across the world !!  I ca nt remember that happening before....since I started in 1984 ....

• Thought provoking 1

Holy Moly the selling just won't stop ... 😱

35 minutes ago, dmedin said:

Holy Moly the selling just won't stop ... 😱

Only T Bonds , silver and Gold...only things up on the day. 

3 minutes ago, cheviot said:

Only T Bonds , silver and Gold...only things up on the day. 

Ahhh ... gold!

m2jebqntr0yrsvhapqpf.jpg

Help, Eileen!

Help, Veronica!

Help, Patricia!

The good ship has run aground! 😱

What do y'all think of $ yen as a buy $ here after pullback...Yen 110.50 

USD_JPY_20200224_17.05.png

19 minutes ago, cheviot said:

What do y'all think of $ yen as a buy $ here after pullback...Yen 110.50 

It's all up in the air because the expectation is for the Fed to ease rates now :D:D:D:D

3 hours ago, cheviot said:

There s going to be some WHOPPING BIG margin calls tonight.....every INDX is down and so is every commodity across the world !!  I ca nt remember that happening before....since I started in 1984 ....

The vast majority are shorting the Indices markets to eternity. So at least that side won't trigger as much margin calls, but the rest...... At least we know Mr Nenner can afford a haircut and new ironed shirt soon.

1984? Blimey. You have lived through many of the peaks and troughs.

13 minutes ago, dmedin said:

And NOW it's time to buy the dip :D D :D:D

a weak, weak buy maybe😉

Needs to take out 13 060

DAX 24.png

Edited by Kodiak
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

a weak, weak buy maybe😉

Needs to take out 13 060

DAX 24.png

Good call I was a bit premature :o

Increased my short position as of now to 35% allocation. I stand by my "below Dow 28400 end of week close" to signal 27500 region. Could bounce back up a bit before the decline again, hence holding back my funds until market opens.

@dmedinI have been very wrong twice already. Does it give you confidence to go long from here and trade against me on this one??

• Great! 1

11 minutes ago, HPbrand said:

I have been very wrong twice already. Does it give you confidence to go long from here and trade against me on this one??

lol I'm not like that ... I don't generally use other people's opinions as something to trade against.  But as it happens I am back to being long. 

Now yesterday I traded like a pig and needlessly gave up some of my gains in the most stupid, lazy and dumb manner.  I am a complete fool!

• Great! 1

4 hours ago, dmedin said:

lol I'm not like that ... I don't generally use other people's opinions as something to trade against.  But as it happens I am back to being long. 

Now yesterday I traded like a pig and needlessly gave up some of my gains in the most stupid, lazy and dumb manner.  I am a complete fool!

I thought you needed a safe trading idea 😂😂...so just trying to help out!

You were shorting the market yesterday right? How could you gave up some gains??

Edited by HPbrand

S&P looking to bounce up off 3214 while Dow clings to 28165.

Interesting coronavirus stats starting to emerge in that the deaths are mostly in the over 70's age group in both China and Italy. The younger age groups seem to recover quickly and be discharged from hospital within a week.

image.thumb.png.0185df4a03da1de5f984fa82ca45051e.png

image.thumb.png.ae0184059e314f37dd776444f10cd52a.png

17 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:

Interesting coronavirus stats starting to emerge in that the deaths are mostly in the over 70's age group in both China and Italy. The younger age groups seem to recover quickly and be discharged from hospital within a week.

Some believe OAPs have served their purpose. Lingering around is only a burden to government pension payouts. How convenient this virus helps solve one of society's aging problem.

2 minutes ago, HPbrand said:

Some believe OAPs have served their purpose. Lingering around is only a burden to government pension payouts. How convenient this virus helps solve one of society's aging problem.

ah, so it did originate in a govt bioweapons facility after all 😳