Indices

Caseynotes

3 minutes ago, AndrewS said:

I make out the 200 day moving average to be around 27315.

Funny how there was a Reuters article just a few days ago saying that people were unhappy that the indices were too far from their 200 day SMA.  ...

Edited by dmedin
4 minutes ago, dmedin said:

This is full-on panic stations ... ?  Don't see a V bounce off this one this time, will take time to rebuild?

Probably a while.... but very short term retracements are likely though. Maybe I am quite right on this one (after two big losses).

• Like 1

T Bond getting sold off  ( higher yields )....I think that will bounce the equity markets up.....Been short forever and took it all back too##### early,  now net long as i recon we ve done the full retrace....To the exit of the DJ wedge.....Hit it and is bouncing now....635556510_WallStreet_20200225_19_59.png.3216d862bb6e15d5cd54fc3c716dc911.png

8 minutes ago, cheviot said:

T Bond getting sold off  ( higher yields )....I think that will bounce the equity markets up.....Been short forever and took it all back too##### early,  now net long as i recon we ve done the full retrace....To the exit of the DJ wedge.....Hit it and is bouncing now....635556510_WallStreet_20200225_19_59.png.3216d862bb6e15d5cd54fc3c716dc911.png

Are you saying that you've gone long on DJIA?

Now is not the time to do that :D

Edited by dmedin
48 minutes ago, dmedin said:

It's a bloodbath out there ...

True   very true  .....Yes I mnow a fully fledged bull ....do God help you .... I asked my dogs and they said buy it....And they are much better at this game than me 

Edited by cheviot
  • Great! 1
14 minutes ago, cheviot said:

True   very true  .....Yes I mnow a fully fledged bull ....do God help you .... I asked my dogs and they said buy it....And they are much better at this game than me 

The markets need time to readjust and adapt to the prospect of a coming Bernie Sanders presidency. 

The rich will throw all their toys out the pram in the beginning but in the long run the majority will be better off ;)

The markets need to hold  DJ 26600 or so SP 3070  and Dax 12200  . Key Fib levels and original supports.....

In my view they are key supports.  The action this morning is climactic....Final panic etc.   I find myself choice buying DJ  Apple and FTSE .....Think they are worth laying down like fine wines for the summer....

worthy of note......TB ca nt get past 1.8% ...and gold has run out of steam......Yen is weakening...and dollar bid again.  

Buy low and sell high....Question is WHERE is that ???  

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, cheviot said:

T Bonds getting pushed lower.....and suddenly bids for equities.....Could be an almighty scramble to get positions back 

T Bonds down 2 big figures,,,,  Does nt like 1.8% yield on the 30 yr....Driving Equities back up....Yen weakness too