Indices

3 minutes ago, AndrewS said:

I make out the 200 day moving average to be around 27315.

Funny how there was a Reuters article just a few days ago saying that people were unhappy that the indices were too far from their 200 day SMA.  ...

Edited by dmedin
  • Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was interesting @PandaFace, even more so now as people realised Trump was only discounting the most severe response  to China (for the moment), not actually halting the 'trade war'. Bounce off th

JESS ........TWO BARKS FOR BUY     ONE BARK FOR SELL   ???

Dax pausing at the weekly R1 and Dow within striking distance of it's all time high. H1 charts;

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, dmedin said:

This is full-on panic stations ... ?  Don't see a V bounce off this one this time, will take time to rebuild?

Probably a while.... but very short term retracements are likely though. Maybe I am quite right on this one (after two big losses).

• Like 1

T Bond getting sold off  ( higher yields )....I think that will bounce the equity markets up.....Been short forever and took it all back too##### early,  now net long as i recon we ve done the full retrace....To the exit of the DJ wedge.....Hit it and is bouncing now....635556510_WallStreet_20200225_19_59.png.3216d862bb6e15d5cd54fc3c716dc911.png

8 minutes ago, cheviot said:

T Bond getting sold off  ( higher yields )....I think that will bounce the equity markets up.....Been short forever and took it all back too##### early,  now net long as i recon we ve done the full retrace....To the exit of the DJ wedge.....Hit it and is bouncing now....635556510_WallStreet_20200225_19_59.png.3216d862bb6e15d5cd54fc3c716dc911.png

Are you saying that you've gone long on DJIA?

Now is not the time to do that :D

Edited by dmedin
48 minutes ago, dmedin said:

It's a bloodbath out there ...

True   very true  .....Yes I mnow a fully fledged bull ....do God help you .... I asked my dogs and they said buy it....And they are much better at this game than me 

Edited by cheviot
  • Great! 1
14 minutes ago, cheviot said:

True   very true  .....Yes I mnow a fully fledged bull ....do God help you .... I asked my dogs and they said buy it....And they are much better at this game than me 

The markets need time to readjust and adapt to the prospect of a coming Bernie Sanders presidency. 

The rich will throw all their toys out the pram in the beginning but in the long run the majority will be better off ;)

6 minutes ago, Bopperz said:

Well this bounce is painful. My fool-proof plan of scaling into a short FTSE trade is....... not fool proof.

FWIW I've had the same problem, and I suspect many others have - 68% of all clients lose money and all that.

The markets need to hold  DJ 26600 or so SP 3070  and Dax 12200  . Key Fib levels and original supports.....

In my view they are key supports.  The action this morning is climactic....Final panic etc.   I find myself choice buying DJ  Apple and FTSE .....Think they are worth laying down like fine wines for the summer....

worthy of note......TB ca nt get past 1.8% ...and gold has run out of steam......Yen is weakening...and dollar bid again.  

Buy low and sell high....Question is WHERE is that ???  

• Like 1
1 minute ago, cheviot said:

Cable still stuck in its channel.....Hit resistance line at 1.3010 , looks like a push lower as it performs this shuffle bounce quick step,,,,,,GBP_USD_20200226_11_05.png.abde90efe78813ee15c8e635f59af753.png

Dunno about FX ... I seem to lose 9 times out of 10 ... but then I am cr@p

20 minutes ago, cheviot said:

T Bonds getting pushed lower.....and suddenly bids for equities.....Could be an almighty scramble to get positions back 

T Bonds down 2 big figures,,,,  Does nt like 1.8% yield on the 30 yr....Driving Equities back up....Yen weakness too