Indices

11 minutes ago, dmedin said:

Yep, lost money already :(

People make money from scalping, you say?  I don't see how?

It is a good thing to demo because you need very high probability setups to scalp and you may find that scalping stuffs up your ability to swing trade.

Being insane is not a qualification, but it certainly helps.

• Great! 1

Well I got caught out, went long -made money - got whipsawed - trying to get back to breakeven by going short.  Yikes! But I was not paying attention to the RSI (being above 50 for going long, selling when it's beneath 50) etc etc.

But yes in general swing trading much better!

Scalping / short term intra-day trading is the NUMBER ONE way to lose lots of money - FAST.  Even better, keep your shorts nice and tight - giving you a 99% probability of getting taken out :D

Edited by dmedin
10 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:

IG Client Help  @IGClientHelp

36m

!- Reminder most of our 24 hour indices close at 22:00 BST Thursday. They will re-open Sunday night at 23:00 BST.

Cripes alors, Peregrin Gamgee!  I've got less than five hours to make a nice big pile o' cash :P:D😘

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• image.png

• Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge Daily Chart, Cadarno/ U.S. dollar(ADAUSD) ADAUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis  Function: Counter Trend Mode: Corrective Structure: Flat Position: Wave C Direction Next higher Degrees: wave (II) of Impulse Wave Cancel invalid level:  Details: Wave II Is equal to 61.8% of Wave I at 0.358 Cadarno/ U.S. dollar(ADAUSD)Trading Strategy: The second wave correction in the Expanded Flat pattern, where we are in the middle of a decline in Wave C, will have five extended internal sub-waves. But we still have one more decline left for Wave C to complete. So wait for the correction to complete to rejoin the trend. Cardano/ U.S. dollar(ADAUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is below the MA200 indicating a Dow trend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bearish Momentum.       Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge H4 Chart, Cadarno/ U.S. dollar(ADAUSD) ADAUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis  Function: Follow Trend Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Wave 4 Direction Next higher Degrees: wave C of Flat Wave Cancel invalid level:  Details: A short-term pullback in wave 4 before falling again in wave 5. Cardano/ U.S. dollar(ADAUSD)Trading Strategy: The second wave correction in the Expanded Flat pattern, where we are in the middle of a decline in Wave C, will have five extended internal sub-waves. But we still have one more decline left for Wave C to complete. So wait for the correction to complete to rejoin the trend. Cardano/ U.S. dollar(ADAUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is below the MA200 indicating a Dow trend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bearish Momentum. Technical Analyst : Kittiampon Somboonsod Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!    
us