Dax & Dow

Just now, Foxy said:

@Bell

Here's the same chart for the Dax. support @ 11926 and resistance @ 11990 so long as 11990 is resistance this is probably the high to sell when the support breaks. It looks like it has rejected 11990 for now.

DAX-1-hour.png

yes @Foxy   a strong move up,  so would expect a little pause at least

Capture dow.PNG

@Foxy would hold for a move to 25400 - 25000 theoretically on spread bet play.

Market oversold.

Stated long term am not confident about this index. Short end is the way to play on a large position.

The second time 25000 is broken will be the key play down in my opinion.

That would likely take us down to 23500 -23000 zone.  all the best.

23 minutes ago, Bell said:

@Foxy would hold for a move to 25400 - 25000 theoretically on spread bet play.

Market oversold.

Stated long term am not confident about this index. Short end is the way to play on a large position.

The second time 25000 is broken will be the key play down in my opinion.

That would likely take us down to 23500 -23000 zone.  all the best.

@Bell

I see resistance @25350ish on the Dow any higher than that and I think June will be a Bull month, it sounds daft but it does seem to work a little that way, month by month. We may even see the Dow get there tonight and that will be interesting for the rest of the week. It looks like I'll be up late tonight looking for that short especially if the Dow gets to 25350 then pulls back. I trade the Dax but the Dow is the Boss.

• Like 2

Dow continued upward overnight and currently pulling back from R1 while Dax struggles with the pivot. Generally pays to assume today will be similar to yesterday until it isn't so first off will be looking for a retest of the recent highs.

Is anyone expecting anything from the ECB rate decision today?

M30 charts;

image.thumb.png.0d8b658baa5eb76ccb3c300341d289ad.png

• Like 1
Guest JLZM1999
1 hour ago, elle said:

You saw the yellow arrows, right     & I love the 50% fib retrace

Capture djiaaa.PNG

possible short term sell or pullback form current level ?

35 minutes ago, elle said:

Mexican trade talk came in ( handy ! )   So I wondering if it was a "stop grab"    Here's the US500  chart  , it popped just above that old gap & touched the 50% fib

Capture 50.PNG

seems like a breakout now