Live calls Technical set ups indices fx

Guest oilfxpro

Guest oilfxpro

If you have done proper technical anylysis  , please post  charts anylysis,15 minutes  in advance  of trade,    provided you  have put on the trade.Late signals/posts  are useless to readers

If you have not called the trade  live  here , please do not make claims  or post after event  claims  .Please post here 15 minutes in advance 

Example trade 

close of 15 min bar  , I WILL ENTER LONG on dax  or buy call option on dax at 9550  weekly for 65 ticks

Guest oilfxpro

Here is a sample trade for today

eurjpy   bought calls  1.2560  for  23.5 ticks

euro  towards bottom at supports    ,usd jpy  price action middle of channel  and eurjpy at supports/oversold area.

now who is putting ego on line with live calls?

now 

Hi oilfxpro 

Nice of you to post real trades.  I think there should be more of it. 

I can't post in advance as I don't trade like that (ie. I trade the move as it develops on a day-trading basis) - yet I 98% of the time trade what I post (ASX) to make it legit. 

That's real money too not demo.  Not back-testing but live trading.   

I know JB (jbtrader) posts some live trades in the Trade of the Month thread - for FX.  You've probably seen that. 

But nice to see your live calls. 

Guest oilfxpro

Another trade I am monitoring is   USD JPY  .No trade yet

It may be bottoming  , but let us see up channel on hourly /daily charts, a couple  of  higher highs on the dailies.Eur has to get weaker , plus dollar index stronger 

Guest oilfxpro

IF IT GETS ABACK ABOVE 110.64  , it will resume channel rentry, above 110.64  , full bar  . 30 min low must be above

Guest oilfxpro

i am long dax  9650 calls for  12 pips from yeserday

my next trade is to buy dax   9620   calls for  15  ,if it materialises

market may still touch  yestrday's close  on wall street  9470

Guest oilfxpro

With oilprice at 38.55  dax  retraced to 9600  , and challenging 9630 , s and p retraced   above support

low interest rates environment , euro above resistance etc

Guest oilfxpro

9620  call  is 49  to sell , so in profit  by 34 pips     , but not closing  unless  up on  15 min  trend line breaks

Guest oilfxpro

both the lsttwo tradeswere losses , both broke down

both have retraced  , daxis 500 pips /ticks higher

so the lesson to be learnt is  to  go for longer weekly swing trades

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived