Sign in to follow this  

Bund Futures Historical Data PRT

Question

Hi  or any on the team, I have never figured out why no historical data loads whenever I pull up a Bund futures chart? I only ever get hours worth of history. I appreciate you don't control the PRT platform, just wondered if you might know what I'm doing wrong (I have tried changing the units of history in the drop down box).

Cheers.

3 answers to this question

Hi 

I have tried to replicate the data issue you are having but I am finding the data as expected. 

What we can do is look at this from a more technical perspective. Please open ProRealTime and go to the toolbar and then select 'Help' and then 'Troubleshoot'. Within the message subject box can you select 'Data issue' and then briefly explain the problem in the message box. 

Once you hit send report this goes to us as well as ProRealTime and we can then contact them on your behalf and find out what is causing the problem. 

Our support desk is open 24 hours a day so rest assured we will get this looked into for you and be in contact once we have identified the issue.

I hope that helps!

Sorry  But 'trouble shooting' does not appear in the 'help' drop down box, in fact if ever did I would have used it dozens of times. But I may be being very stupid.