Updates to mobile charts

Guest DanC

Question

Hi all,

Over the past months we have made a number of updates to our mobile charts, and thought we'd share these here:

Dealing:

• Ablility to delete working orders via the charts
  • We retain values on your deal ticket if you switch direction

Drawings:

• Extended Fibonacci levels
  • Rectangle
  • Full colour palette customisation support

Data:

• High/low stats on charts can be toggled via the show menu.
  • Added tick resolution

Indicators:

• Rate of Change added
  • Weighted Moving Average added

We've also got an update in the pipeline for a compact deal ticket, to allow more chart data to be visible.

Have you used these features? Let us know what you think, or if you have suggestions on how we could improve them further! 

Thanks,

Dan

2 answers to this question

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• image.png

• This is not an acceptable explanation for me unfortunately, I am fully aware of the need to move spreads and I had accounted for that. Especially at the open of a market, but your spread was totally unreasonable the spread on DEC contracts is already at 130pip standard, to increase it to 400pips and hold it there even after 5 mins of trading. As my execution was a 09:06 the main market volatility had already been accounted for.   So disappointing after 6years being a customer and on a profitable trade as well: 
    • Dear @MB1470, Thank you for your post. Please note that dealing spreads on shares are subject to variation, especially in volatile market conditions or other unusual circumstances.  Market spreads can widen significantly, particularly at the beginning and end of the trading day, and minimum spreads may exist. Thanks, KoketsoIG
    • This morning at the market open on NOVO DEC contracts. On Spread Bet.    the spread moved from 138pips to close to 400 pips? How can this be reasonable the candle is only displayed on a 15-2min time period not on smaller periods. At market open 09:00 ????? How is this even remotely reasonable?     
us