ZERO_GRID_AUX200_ automated trader EA_robot

I thought I would give Zero a different perspective on trading AUS200 index.After looking at many different methods my opinion on best trading strategy to suit me, my risk appetite is the new "Zero grid   asx EA"

ZERO.jpg

Zero

One day you will see this EA  as being profitable.I know it will make money for me for sure , because of the logic (hidden logic you do not know about), it can trade Hang Seng, Dow, ftse, nasdaq and ll other indices..

I like my EAS to test with difficult conditions and instruments, then I use food for thought and apply profitable logic.

Your work is  read,honoured and respected.

Zero

Warren Buffet will tell you the logic of profitability of EAS, he was always profitable  in the stock market..Mark Douglas rules will also help you see them, that means reading a lot and devising a profitable logic.

There you will not be following blind Gurus who failed at trading, you will be following successful people, showing you the map of the trading gold.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you mean your two long positions from 5995 and 5998 then yes they are in profit, but that's not grid trading.  That's a pure directional trade, which is my point.  Being pedantic I know, but....  

At least they're in profit - good!  

• 2 weeks later...

Call it what you like, this is my grid strategy, as I proved to you it makes money.

Simple is beautiful, this is why warren buffett makes money , he buys value.

Over 200 points each profit *2 = 400

asx.jpg

• 3 weeks later...