Sign in to follow this  

ocado and superdry

Can anyone suggest , should I buy ocado or superdry at these level?

Thanks

nobody of any sensibility will suggest what you buy. 

I have recently taken advantage of weakness in SDRY however, as it looks oversold. As to OCDO this looked overpriced before strategic announcement last week, and has still gained 10% today! 

What are your thoughts, and why these two in particular? Are you thinking the merits of one or the other or considering both..?

Yes , I agree with you that superdry is oversold better option than ocado .I prefer to buy superdry .Ocado is over priced but, still

moving up.What you think that what is the good level to buy ocado?

Thanks for your suggestion.

Posted (edited)

I have been buying some Superdry SDRY, as the price has roughly halved *rubs eyes*

Based on the lower estimate guidance from the company and its historic 3yr PE, I have come up with this price target. £22.46, so roughly £20

sdry.JPG.b348b971c01219b1f4d0b5846c282844.JPG

It has reversed today and up 5%

Comparing it to the ratings of other high st brands, then stick it on a fc PE of 11 (same as MKS) and I get £13

On a PE of 14 (same as NXT) and I get £16.55

On a f/c PE same as BRBY I get £32.50

SDRY are updating the market on Thursday, good luck all.

"Superdry is scheduled to announce its Preliminary Results for the 52 weeks ended 28 April 2018 on Thursday 5 July 2018."

https://www.investegate.co.uk/superdry-plc--sdry-/rns/pre-close-trading-statement/201805100700065824N/

Edited by rimmy2000

Group sales up 16%, PBT up 11.5%, EPS 93.6p (on tgt with broker estimates of 94p), ord div of 21.9p payable 21 sept, special div 25p payable 14 dec. looks good to me ? #SDRY

sdry.thumb.jpeg.d055ea3218e1c16da41a9b64199df8e7.jpeg

£13 in auction, currently intraday up 8% and large trades going through

• Like 2

sold today, not on valuation grounds but for other reasons. This is on the watchlist :)

cheers

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    Ddchart
    Joined 12/12/18 07:05
  • Our picks

• China to cut US car tariffs from 40% to 15%- EMEA Brief 12 Dec
      Asia stocks were higher Wednesday morning; Nikkei 225 rising over 2%, ASX 200 up by 1.25% and Hang Seng Index around 1.36%. This was followed by the news of China to cut US car tariffs from the planned 40% to 15%, the same tax charge on car imports from other countries
      • 0 replies
    • The pattern continues - APAC brief 12 Dec
      The pattern continues: Wall Street indices have been swinging about madly again. The pattern continues: an open, a rally or fall, then a retracement or recovery. Today we’ve had an open, a rally, then retracement, then a recovery again. There were stories behind this price-action. Everything that happened overnight appeared perfectly explicable. One wonders though if the swings in trading activity are being overly attributed to headlines. Or perhaps it’s the case that higher volatility and sensitive nerves are leading to accentuated moves. Whatever the cause, fundamentally, the bears still have control of the equity market. There is a softer intensity to the selling on Wall Street this week. However, with the extremeness of last week’s moves having not been unwound yet, what we are seeing is sellers piling in on top of sellers, bit by bit.

ASX200: SPI futures have turned positive, after oscillating wildly during the overnight session. That contract is indicating a 17-point jump for the ASX200 at time of writing. Yesterday was a tepid but respectable day for Australian shares, managing to muster a 0.4 per cent gain for the day. Volume was slightly above the 100-day average and breadth was okay. Growth stocks led the charge, following US tech’s gains the night prior, with the health care sector up 1.7 per cent, courtesy of a strong bid for CSL and ResMed. The materials space was the biggest points score for the index, adding 8 to the overall index’s performance. The trend is still down for the ASX200, as it is with global equity indices presently. However, yesterday’s daily candle, combined with a bullish divergence on the RSI, suggests some buyers are re-entering the market in the short-term, potentially offering temporary upside to ~5700.
      • 0 replies
    • Trading in Asia was mixed as US shares stabilized overnight. In the meanwhile, the ongoing discussions between China and the US adds uncertainty.
      • 0 replies