Sign in to follow this  

3M Company sell price

Question

For many months the pre-market sell price for CFDs in 3M (MMM) temporarily shows as only 1 cent. The sell price of $0.01 is also temporarily reflected in the profit/loss of any open CFD positions currently held in the stock.

Please can this long-standing software problem be resolved?

3M quote.jpeg

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    Kimming
    Joined 20/10/20 21:24
    • with the previous hour's candle completed, Monday's low became a third-order Grimes pivot point - taking this as a signal would have resulted in closing the short 400 points below entry: I find this interesting.  of course this a sample of one so absolutely not representative.  and there are probably easier ways to come to the same conclusion - e.g. selling after a pronounced up-move once two lower highs emerge, or breakthrough the approximate neckline of a h&s pattern, and buying once a low held a very close test and a re-test would have lead to the same here...  also kinda would require 24/5 monitoring... will try to work on a plan addressing these issues   
    • this probably should have been ignored, but IMHO it was a new low.  obviously jlz tried to help someone here, and referred to others to add emphasis to a point.  I'm writing this because I actually asked for support in my earlier response, and I'm very pleased I'm not the only one who reacted to this post thoughtfully, so I think it would be pretty weak if I didn't speak up here. That may make me look ridiculous, and like my tongue is now travelling through a bunch of cracks, but I don't give a **** (like I think you would not either).    I'm actually surprised that you @dmedin  left it to this statement - usually you're significantly more effective in warning people of the hazards we face as retail punters IMHO - I think you definitely had stronger moments. you know what I would find useful:  having a separate, focused thread for insults  - I'm sure by now the respective targets wouldn't mind (to not again say not give a ****), and other discussions could become - let's say "leaner". I genuinely think I got a lot of valuable insights from many of your posts here, and I highly appreciate the honest feedback, and I also believe you have good intentions. I don't know about any history between you, jlz, THT, and Caseynotes.  I further think you play an important role here in this forum and I look forward to more productive discussions with you. But the post quoted above was a new low.     
    • Wall Street holding up still 🤔