Sign in to follow this  

Page doesn't fit in the browser

IG page doesn't fit fully in the browser, tabs Orders and Positions are not at the bottom anymore only as a new tab at the top, on the bottom I can't see the NEWS tab and Date frame is also hidden.

Screen Shot 2018-06-06 at 16.58.36.png

Hi ,  I've had this problem before too and it was caused by a second screen of different size and/or a change to the display resolution settings, worth checking.

Hey - what is the size and resolution of your screen?

It's worth noting that if you are on Chrome you can always use Ctrl and the " - " sign (minus sign) to zoom out a little, and if you're on a Mac you'd need to use ⌘ and " - " (minus sign). You can also click that little green button in the top left to go 'full screen' which will give you an extra few centimeters of screen space.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    Stephanako
    Joined 18/07/19 15:02
    • DONE !!!!!!
    • Break of the daily chart lower channel line on the 1H chart and currently retesting.  If the move I have outlined is to materialise then I would expect a drop from this retest  to complete a close below the daily line.  If this does occur I would expect this to be off further EURUSD and GBPUSD rallies with GBP being stronger in the rally.
    • EoD price action was Bearish and broke through that ST support level with other markets being more Bearish than the Dow (more to go for the Dow to catch up?).  After a bit of consolidation bearishness has crept back in ahead of the US open.  A break of the next ST support brings up the 27000 level but, depending on how the move goes, the market could go into another consolidation at the 27000 level and if this constitutes a Flag type formation then 26500 is a likely end to this phase.  With no clear EWT or PMD I don't see the bearish move completing yet.