New IG Community. Any bugs? Let us know...

JamesIG

Please use this forum thread to notify us of any bugs which you may find. As much detail / screenshots etc would be useful. Please remember to not post any personal information. 

Known bugs.

• Previous images are not showing correctly. Resolved
  • A small handful of new users don't have a username. Resolved - new members will be prompted to complete. 

Regular feedback about our new Community?

You can use this forum post, or the blog post below, to pass on any feedback. 

• JamesIG changed the title to New IG Community. Any bugs? Let us know...
Guest PandaFace

On mobile the ‘go to top’ button at the bottom of the screen generally covers other buttons / moves about a lot as well. Useful on computer but useless on mobile. iOS you can just tap the top of the screen to get same result. Assume there is the same on Android. 

Guest DaveH

I have a suggestion.

in the “alerts” page the “note” area should be larger so that I can keep notes on each stock. It’s to small and scrolling through each line is not good enough when there is enough room for it to be enlarged. Why has this not been done?

Guest PandaFace
46 minutes ago, rimmy2000 said:

I cannot see how to add an image to a post. There does not appear to be any upload functionality..?

You can just drag and drop the image into the post on a desktop. 

Had me stumped for a while too but it's much simpler than the old way. For a block of text just highlight, right click and copy and then paste in post. For a pic right click on to copy then paste and for vid right click to copy URL then paste.

Just looking down writing this post and see there has been added paper clip icon with more options, that wasn't there yesterday.

1 hour ago, Caseynotes said:

Hi @JamesIG, checking my profile and I seem to be on some kind of backwards time loop, it's telling me I joined last week, which unless my memory is going I'm sure must be wrong.

thanks for this - I know there were a few accounts (7 to be exact) which had mapping issues linking the username to the posts. I believe yours was one of them, and when we manually mapped / re-entered your existing username it looks like it reset the join date. Let me see if there is anything I can do on the back end. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• image.png

• ASX: COMMONWEALTH BANK OF AUSTRALIA. - CBA Elliott Elliott Wave Technical Analysis TradingLounge (1D Chart)   Greetings, Our Elliott Wave analysis today updates the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) with COMMONWEALTH BANK OF AUSTRALIA. - CBA. We identify a correction wave as the 2-red wave that has just ended, and we are continuously watching for a CBA for a Long-term trade.     ASX: COMMONWEALTH BANK OF AUSTRALIA. - CBA Elliott Wave Technical Analysis   ASX: COMMONWEALTH BANK OF AUSTRALIA. - CBA 1D Chart (Semilog Scale) Analysis   Function: Major trend (Minor degree, red) Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Wave 3-red Details: The short-term outlook indicates a fairly rapid and strong price increase from the low of 109.94, suggesting that the 2-red wave has concluded, and the 3-red wave is unfolding. Pushing above and breaking the upper boundary line of the channel further clarifies this bullish view. We are closely monitoring CBA as we identify a long-term trading opportunity by seeking a strong support level at the Minor Level 110. Invalidation point: 96.15       ASX: COMMONWEALTH BANK OF AUSTRALIA. - CBA Elliott Wave Technical Analysis TradingLounge (4-Hour Chart)   ASX: COMMONWEALTH BANK OF AUSTRALIA. - CBA Elliott Wave Technical Analysis ASX: COMMONWEALTH BANK OF AUSTRALIA. - CBA 4-Hour Chart Analysis   Function: Major trend (Minor degree, red)   Mode: Motive   Structure: Impulse   Position: Wave 3-red   Details: The shorter-term outlook suggests that the recent completion of the 1-red wave and the initiation of the 2-red wave have occurred to push prices lower. It appears that the 2-red wave has completed, allowing the 3-red wave to unfold upwards. We are closely monitoring CBA as there is a potential long-term trading opportunity with CBA. A rise above 120.60 would clarify the bullish outlook.   Invalidation point: 95.15         Conclusion:   Our analysis, forecast of contextual trends, and short-term outlook for ASX: COMMONWEALTH BANK OF AUSTRALIA. - CBA aim to provide readers with insights into the current market trends and how to capitalize on them effectively. We offer specific price points that act as validation or invalidation signals for our wave count, enhancing the confidence in our perspective. By combining these factors, we strive to offer readers the most objective and professional perspective on market trends.   Technical Analyst: Hua (Shane) Cuong, CEWA-M (Master’s Designation).   Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!  
    • Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge Daily Chart, Cadarno/ U.S. dollar(ADAUSD) ADAUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis  Function: Counter Trend Mode: Corrective Structure: Flat Position: Wave C Direction Next higher Degrees: wave (II) of Impulse Wave Cancel invalid level:  Details: Wave II Is equal to 61.8% of Wave I at 0.358 Cadarno/ U.S. dollar(ADAUSD)Trading Strategy: The second wave correction in the Expanded Flat pattern, where we are in the middle of a decline in Wave C, will have five extended internal sub-waves. But we still have one more decline left for Wave C to complete. So wait for the correction to complete to rejoin the trend. Cardano/ U.S. dollar(ADAUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is below the MA200 indicating a Dow trend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bearish Momentum.       Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge H4 Chart, Cadarno/ U.S. dollar(ADAUSD) ADAUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis  Function: Follow Trend Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Wave 4 Direction Next higher Degrees: wave C of Flat Wave Cancel invalid level:  Details: A short-term pullback in wave 4 before falling again in wave 5. Cardano/ U.S. dollar(ADAUSD)Trading Strategy: The second wave correction in the Expanded Flat pattern, where we are in the middle of a decline in Wave C, will have five extended internal sub-waves. But we still have one more decline left for Wave C to complete. So wait for the correction to complete to rejoin the trend. Cardano/ U.S. dollar(ADAUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is below the MA200 indicating a Dow trend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bearish Momentum. Technical Analyst : Kittiampon Somboonsod Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!    
us