Sign in to follow this  

EOS......FifthlLargest Crypto but not on IG

EOS are the fifth largest crypto currency by market cap after BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH and over $2 Billion larger than LTC.

When will we be able to trade EOS/USD on IG ?

Gold was probably more a requirement to satisfy those who received it from the fork and wanted to either close or hold it. You have to make it a listed asset  then. 

Howlonghas main met EOS been up? 

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    Franki
    Joined 03/06/20 05:11
    • Hi All, Please let me know does anyone trade US penny stock. When I started trading US stock for all the transaction there use to be currency conversion charge and this was costing a lot. Since my account base currency was GBP for every trade  in USD I use to pay currency conversion rate which was costing a lot for me . Then I decided to convert all my GBM capital into USD (Stopped instant conversion). However now I can see all my trade per share IG is charging 13 pence from my account . It's almost equal to looting my account    Example :  Share : Bionano Genomics Inc   Number of share : 5000   share cost :0.48507   total amount : 2425.35 UDS       commission : 100 UDS    FOR A 2425.35 USD  transactions BUY COMMISSION  100  usd  Sell   Commission  : 100 USD .    Are all getting changed like this for your US transaction ???   I don't think I can continue trading like this .. this charges are killing my capital . Thanks Arun
    • Yes! Do the opposite.....for petes sake!
    • Hi, Charlotte, I've still have no-one get back to me regarding my video emails I sent 2 months ago.