Dow Jones Grid EA

Guest EA-trader

Hmm, I am not going to knock it as I am sure it is a great method. I am guessing you are using very small stakes to prove the system first. I cannot help but think it is a lot of work for the effort though. The net result is £50 credit, with most of the wining trades cancelled out by losses. Or is there something I am missing..?

Guest EA-trader
15 minutes ago, rimmy2000 said:

Hmm, I am not going to knock it as I am sure it is a great method. I am guessing you are using very small stakes to prove the system first. I cannot help but think it is a lot of work for the effort though. The net result is £50 credit, with most of the wining trades cancelled out by losses. Or is there something I am missing..?

net profit is about £80 to £90 , that is 800 to 900  points.I only use small sizes  in testing.Every month 800 to 900 * 6  versions   ( 5 instruments)= 50,000 points.

The profit is within  1 month, there consistent profits with this strategy.Initially there is a lot of work in developing this automated program.After developing the bot there is not any work to do, just like a pay check formula.I have coded it to  recover all losses , I also run 4 to 6 8 similar versions at same time, using same software.

I can also use ithe same bot on Dax 30, ftse , eur/usd ,gbp/usd and Eurjpy, that is 6 to 8 versions on each.It is not a lot of work for the benefit of the expert bot.☺️

Guest EA-trader

One the expert advisor(bot ) is ready and tested, just sit and enjoy the profits.

It is also programmed to close everything, if target profit of 800 is achieved, trade trends, trade counter trend at same time, re-instate trades, shut down if somethings are not  right about positions, it can read price action  etc etc etc

5 instruments, each instrument making average 20,000 a year is 100,000* your investment and risk.

Edited by EA-trader