Never buy a ready made EA from anyone

Guest EA-trader

Guest EA-trader

I was reading the top reviews on market place expert advisors, these are the ones highlighted as popular on the mql5 site.It is the 

Wolfgrid EA .There are bad reviews but also some good fake reviews.

On mql5ite reviews and open discussions are not allowed on products and signals in the marketplace, back tests are optimised to show great profits in history, they are not suitable for use in the future.The owner will remove product, and start another new products, but all threads and comments will be deleted by mql5 site.You can not talk about products before and after the product is withdrawn on mql5 site./forum. Moderators are constantly deleting threads , there are rules "discussions are not allowed".If you get scammed and you lose all your money, you have no comeback.There are 40 positive reviews for this product.

this ea can blow your account , not recommend

Update July 6. Downgrading to 0 stars. Account blown and author deleted his main signal for the same reason for sure. STAY AWAY! At least it was only a small account blown.

Will eventually wipe out profits with one trade sequence

in time you will lose !!

2018-04-17: just discovered that it doesn't pass back test 2010-2010, be careful

Guest EA-trader

EA sellers do not sell expert advisors, if they are any good.They use them and make money  by using EAS.

The above seller has already started selling newer EAS, so the old ones are likely to removed, as soon as they are losing and buyers blow their accounts.

Watch the progress of the above EA, I have copied google image , as proof of it's existence.In a few months time it may be deleted after blowing people's accounts.

wolfgrid.jpg

wolfgrid.jpg

Guest EA-trader

There are many reasons  not to buy ready made expert advisors.In the above example , the seller is showing 6000 % profit, but is not acknowledging blown accounts.The buyer does not know the code, it may   have trojans and viruses, using dll.Personal information can be stolen via dlls, passwords on your computer can be changed.

The buyer can not go these sites and post anything in public, his threads will be deleted and buyer will be banned eventually.

It is much safer and better to make your own expert advisors.Please do your own diligence,

wolfgrid ea  on mt4.jpg

wolfgrid blown accounts.jpg

Archived