Sign in to follow this  

Cryptocurrency / Blockchain - Education

I am starting a new thread where any relevant material in relation to education for Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain shall be posted here so that everything is on one thread and it eliminates the need to keep on starting new threads.

To start things off I am sharing this latest news from Bloomberg.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-07-16/cfa-exam-adds-crypto-blockchain-topics-as-wall-street-dives-in

A couple of weeks ago my wife's niece came from Boston, US and she is in the medical profession.

She was telling me how cryptocurrencies, blockchain, automation / robotics, artificial intelligence was flooding the medical / health care sector and health care start ups in Boston were using (above) to improve their business offerings. 

I have just read the link below which nicely illustrates and supports what she was telling me. 

US health care companies begin exploring blockchain technologies

http://theconversation.com/us-health-care-companies-begin-exploring-blockchain-technologies-99926

This is very interesting and I am sure this decision was not taken lightly either.

Lloyd's of London Makes Quiet Entrance Into Crypto Insurance Market

https://www.coindesk.com/lloyds-of-london-makes-quiet-entrance-into-crypto-insurance-market/

It just shows how the Crypto market is evolving and is becoming part of the future we are yet to see. This is why one must have an open mind and not let historical patterns and historical behaviour blind us to seeing a new vision and future. 

India is a market with enormous potential for Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain. I was in India recently and was astonished at the level of knowledge that people in Gujarat have on this subject area compared to people generally in the UK.

The article below shows how serious India is about this area.

India’s Securities Regulator Conducts Global Study Tours On Cryptocurrencies And ICOs

https://blocktribune.com/indias-securities-regulator-conducts-global-study-tours-on-cryptocurrencies-and-icos/

I have posted this on another one of my threads but this specific post sits nicely on both threads to catch a larger audience. It is a short two minute video from the World Economic Forum on what is Blockchain?