Sign in to follow this  

Mastercard Wins Patent for Speeding Up Crypto Payments

The amount of positive news on Cryptocurrencies is staggering. I mean it is quite simply outstanding how this has been orchestrated. Magnificent. 

Mastercard Wins Patent for Speeding Up Crypto Payments

https://www.coindesk.com/mastercard-wins-patent-for-speeding-up-crypto-payments/

Right now it does not matter whether people still think Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain are a bubble and all hype. What is important is that days like this must be enjoyed where one can go long with leverage and enjoy the wonderful price action. Traders make money and IG make money too! ?

One of the things I find is that the people who feel that crypto is a bubble (they may be right) tend to have limited knowledge and experience in this specific area.

Due to a lack of knowledge and understanding they just cannot appreciate the revolution we are witnessing and experiencing in blockchain technology, digital currencies, cryptocurrencies, tokenisation, ICO's, etc.

I always let the price action and behaviour advise me and after several falls over several years in Bitcoin (big falls) and other cryptos it is still here and still way up from last year. If that is the behaviour of a bubble then yes Bitcoin is in a bubble.