Everything works every trading tool works

Secret is how and when to apply it correctly

Systems work , if they are good

Indicators work , if used correctly, 

EAS robots work , if they decent

Signals work if they are based with fundamentals .

A  hammer can't do the job of a screw driver, but it takes years knowing when to apply what tools in trading, since all(99.99  %) trading books are beautifully written to sell the road map to the trading gold , but written by people who failed to make an income from it.

You need to be a skilled user of tools.

Trading skills  is like having the skills of a heart surgeon , trading skills required are very difficult.Not every doctor can do heart surgery with skill, in the old days anybody used to try to do heart surgery  with knives , there was a special name for these doctors who did not have the skills.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    Zeltuan
    Joined 28/09/22 08:19
    • Markets are still firmly seated in a ‘risk aversion’ trajectory, but the progress for that slide has ebbed – perhaps owing to the absence of a dominant fundamental event risk in the foreground. Meanwhile, the pressure from inflation, recession risks and the Dollar’s extreme pressure are unrelenting.        
    • Hi Anda, Thanks for the response. Could I ask you to clarify a few points please so that my understanding is correct: 1) when you say the ETF is not ISA eligible - do you mean specifically the ETFs that I mentioned (IDTG and ZROZ) or do you mean all US Government bond ETFs are not ISA eligible? 2) are you able to share any ETFs linked to US Government bonds that are ISA eligible or point me towards where I can find this out? 3) could you expand a little on what you mean by "we only offer US ETFs to professional traders at this point". What do you mean by US ETFs? Do you mean any/all ETFs specifically linked to US Government bonds (even if they are traded on the FTSE) or does this just include US Government bond ETFs traded in the US, or all US ETFs in general (including those not linked to Gov bonds)? Thanks!