How to Scam on a Forum

new digital on earnforex forum just now "Trading skills is like having the skills of a heart surgeon , trading skills required are very difficult.Not every doctor can do heart surgery with skill, in the old days anybody used to try to do heart surgery with knives , there was a special name for these doctors who did not have the skills...."

Where have I heard that before just recent?

4 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:

HaHa, a week after the original scam post 'new digital' just posted, a few minutes ago, a follow up claiming it was all just an 'example of a scam'. I think he just saw my posts on this forum and knew he had to do some serious backtracking.

https://www.earnforex.com/forum/threads/first-200-pips-on-me-digital-allecoh-scheme.30031/

Every scam on private trading forums is controlled by the admin, every post is vetted by forum owners , every solicitation for funds is permitted only by admin on forums. Every private trading forum I know of has had  some skullduggery going on.

The people who make money on private trading  forums are the admin.They are not setting up these sites for giving members a free lunch.

Of course, you're the victim, I should have guessed.

So how's it going 'working' 3 forums full time now? Any takers?

That's a lot of work, are you sure just trading wouldn't be easier, oh but I remember now you're looking for something much much bigger.

1 minute ago, Caseynotes said:

Of course, you're the victim, I should have guessed.

So how's it going 'working' 3 forums full time now? Any takers?

That's a lot of work, are you sure just trading wouldn't be easier, oh but I remember now you're looking for something much much bigger.

You made a mistake  4 

Forex factory are vetting posts before admin allow me there as loozer