Pro Order Problems

Guest lorenzo59

Question

Guest lorenzo59

hello, I have been claiming several days the problems in Pro Order, but nothin has been solved.

I fear I have to change broker for my automatic operativity on CFDs.

Backtests on Demo account, in fact, still remai completely different from those on real account.

Best regards.

lorenzo di lucia

(milan)

2 answers to this question

Hi @lorenzo59, you may find the answer in this link to a thread in the prorealcode forum here.

Demo can't react the same as live, demo platforms were originally designed to allow experimentation and testing by technical staff, clients can to use them to learn the live platform format. But whether the performance of another brokers demo will be better? 

https://www.prorealcode.com/topic/different-behaviour-between-live-and-demo-account/

2 hours ago, lorenzo59 said:

hello, I have been claiming several days the problems in Pro Order, but nothin has been solved.

I fear I have to change broker for my automatic operativity on CFDs.

Backtests on Demo account, in fact, still remai completely different from those on real account.

Best regards.

lorenzo di lucia

(milan)

Do you mean

Backtests on demo account completely different than backtests on real account?

If so maybe something with time settings? check in history so that the trades opens and close at the same time?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• image.png

• As the crypto market exponentially expands it becomes increasingly difficult for crypto projects to build up and maintain ample liquidity, which is crucial for growth and sustainance in the highly competitive marketplace. Where a few projects have proposed solutions and recorded varying levels of success, the team of VoluMint is confident that their unique innovation and absolute focus on enhancing projects’ market presence will retire liquidity challenges. The goal they claim is to empower crypto projects with automated liquidity and community-driven growth. It remains to be seen if this goal will be attained, however, VoluMint looks set to tackle the issue of liquidity head-on via three different proposed solutions:  – Affordable bot subscription-based service that accommodates projects of all sizes to enhance trading activity and sustain liquidity.  –Bot simulation of organic trading activities across various pairs, enhancing volume and minimizing delisting risks. –Decentralized and unpredictable trading patterns by creating a layer of randomness in trading, making it difficult for detection and manipulation. At the center of everything the team has set out to achieve is vMint (gearing to list on Bitget on 21st February) a token that serves as the central unit of exchange within the VoluMint ecosystem, Bot subscription payment token, holders’ access to governance decisions and advanced features/settings of the bot as well as Staking rewards. Crypto adoption is still impeded by various limitations sadly, and liquidity is one of them. Could VoluMint deliver the long-awaited solution? 
    • The project has promising prospect and I find its gaming experience thrilling and immersive. I'm particularly excited about its in-game currency, $PIXEL and its various use cases, The fact that I can already earn $PIXEL by completing daily tasks is another adds-on. With its recent listing on platforms like Bitget and the backing from prominent VCs like Opensea and Animoca Brands, I'm optimistic about $PIXEL's future growth and eagerly looking forward to diving deeper into this exciting world.        
    • The world of cryptocurrency is rapidly embracing the potential of artificial intelligence (AI), revolutionizing various aspects of the industry. As we approach a new bull run in 2024, several innovative projects are leading the integration of AI and blockchain technology, unlocking unprecedented opportunities and driving innovation imo. One such project is SORA, which combines AI and blockchain to create a new economic paradigm, enabling cross-chain interoperability, dApps, and AI-driven governance. SingularityNET's AGIX token represents the mission of democratizing AI by providing a decentralized marketplace where developers can share and monetize their AI models, making these services accessible to a broader audience. The Graph (GRT) plays a crucial role in powering decentralized applications by indexing blockchain data, allowing for AI-driven analytics and insights to be accessed more efficiently. Nebula AI's NMT token addresses computational challenges in AI training by leveraging machine learning and AI techniques to optimize computing resources, making the process faster, cheaper, and more efficient. These projects, along with others featured in the insightful infographic by Bitget Wallet, are paving the way for the synergy between AI and blockchain, with the potential to revolutionize various sectors, from finance and supply chain management to healthcare and beyond. Understanding the capabilities and potential of these AI-driven crypto projects can help make informed decisions and position oneself at the forefront of this technological revolution. With the anticipated bull run of 2024, the integration of AI and blockchain is poised to unlock new realms of possibility, driving innovation, efficiency, and accessibility across the crypto ecosystem and beyond. Let's position for this and you may share the AI tokens catching your attention at the moment .
us