prorealtime on demo account

tommyparras

Question

2 answers to this question

I have an error report by activating the Demo Account of ProReal:

"The trial period for ProRealTime on your demo account has ended. If you would like to use ProRealTime on your demo account again you will need to activate ProRealTime on your Live account."

In my live Account, ProReal Time is activated. 

Why i can't activate it on my Demo? So i can't test strategies yet.

Edited by davidsheim

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    mxsonpxrker
    Joined 19/08/22 02:33
    • I've heard people say "you can draw lines on charts and price will hit them eventually"  & "the trend is your friend until it ends"    my view is, you just have to find the right "fiend" 
    • Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge Daily Chart, 19 August 2022, Cardano(ADAUSD) ADAUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Counter trend Mode: Corrective Structure: Flat Position: Wave ((C)) Direction Next higher Degrees: Wave II of Motive Details: corrective Expanded Flat In wave two, wave ((c)) is usual y 1.618 x wave ((A)). Wave Cancel invalid Level: 0.4050 Cardano(ADAUSD) Trading Strategy: As this is a short correction to the uptrend so we should take the opportunity when the second wave is finished to join the trend again. Cardano(ADAUSD) Technical Indicators: MACD crosses the signal line above the zero line. It may be a short-term reversal. TradingLounge Analyst: Kittiampon Somboonsod     Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge 4H Chart, 19 August 2022, Cardano(ADAUSD) ADAUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Counter trend Mode: Corrective Structure: Flat Position: Wave ((C)) Direction Next higher Degrees: Wave II of Motive Details: corrective Expanded Flat In wave two, wave ((c)) is usual y 1.618 x wave ((A)). Wave Cancel invalid Level: 0.4050 Cardano(ADAUSD) Trading Strategy: As this is a short correction to the uptrend so we should take the opportunity when the second wave is finished to join the trend again. Cardano(ADAUSD) Technical Indicators: RSI enters Oversold Zone, beware of short term reversal
    • Hi @wendymo, Thank you for your post. Could you please clarify if you are trying to transfer in or out of IG? You might find some help here: https://www.ig.com/uk/help-and-support/investments/transferring-investments Thank you - Arvin