New: Knock-outs

I have been self studying Financial Technical analysis for a while now. I have made some trades before the new EMSA regulations kicked in. Once the regulations were in effect, it had stopped me from continuing. I was even going to take a couple of courses to improve on my knowledge and skill at the London Academy of Trading. Then return to trading. I traded the real account in order to help me better learn to control my emotions, as real losses equalled real emotions. My losses where not losses, but investments in learning. Learning to control my emotions and much more. I also used the demo account to learn how to use tools and to figure out strategies to use. I came back to the demo and noticed this new product, which has brought back my love of wanting to learn to trade. It enables me to continue taking risks that would in return teach me something by allowing me to control my margins. Win or lose, I am getting something out of it. I have now enrolled in London Academy of Trading, as this new products gives me hope that I can now enter this industry and grow to a point that the EMSA's new regulations would not effect me as it did. So, I thank IG for coming up with such a wonderful innovative product.

I plan to come back to trading after my course and was wondering, within the next few months, would we see more assets assigned to knockout and will we be able to use tools such as Trailing Stop?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    Capt_lowkey
    Joined 22/01/19 14:18
  • Our picks

• Gloomy Days Ahead as IMF Cuts Global Forecasts - EMEA Brief 22 Jan
      The IMF has cut its forecasts for growth as it says the global economic expansion is losing its momentum, projecting a 3.5% growth rate worldwide for 2019, 0.2 percentage points less than its forecasts in October. This comes just hours after China announced its slowest economic growth in almost three decades.
      • 0 replies