Knock outs Market not open to trade

Hi Everyone,

Why do the Markets keep opening and closing at random ?

"Market not open to trade" opening and closing during normal hours...Most annoying...

Anyone else experiencing this ?

Hi @Sunny Days

I have discussed your issue with a member of our technical team, who has informed me that we have not received any similar queries today. Are you experiencing this issue on a particular market? If so, which market is that?

In order to troubleshoot the issue, please refresh the page. Additionally, please try using a different browser. If you continue to experience the issue, please give us a call on +44 (0)20 7896 0079 and a member of our customer support team will be able to assist. 

Guest Joe

Hi - Yes I have encountered the above reported glitch by Nadalina in your system too.

I have also encountered the trade being closed automatically when in profit...even though a limit was not added?

Hi Joe, sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with our platform. Please note that in order to help I will need to look into your account . Please give us a call on the above-mentioned number and we will be able to assist further. Alternatively, you can email us on helpdesk.uk@ig.com - please send your email from your registered email address. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    Yeohkongleong
    Joined 21/01/19 02:53
  • Our picks

• The bulls are coming back: APAC brief 21 Jan
      The bulls are coming back: Traders received the greenlight to jump into risk assets on Friday. It culminated in a substantial jump across global equities and a certain “risk-on” attitude to trading. The impetus was arguably more technical than fundamental. The boost in sentiment in being attributed mostly the leaked news that Treasury Secretary Stephen Mnuchin was planning to lift US tariffs on China. Whatever the motive, nefarious or simply untrue, that story was quickly denied by the White House. However, it signalled enough to the market that progress was being made in trade war negotiations. That extra fuel to this recovery’s fire supported a push above very significant technical levels in Wall Street indices, attracting buyers and further validating the view that the December sell-off is behind us.

The stock market’s biggest fan: There’s one market participant who is apparently willing that notion to be true: US President Donald Trump. The US President obviously uses the stock market’s performance as a measure of his success – rightly or wrongly. And over the weekend, amidst the very many Tweets that were Tweeted by Trump, this one outlined his view on the US economy and stock market: “the Economy is one of the best in our history, with unemployment at a 50 year low, and the Stock Market ready to again break a record (set by us many times)…” Quite a pledge to make – and one markets participants aren’t going to take too seriously. Regardless, it does provide a perversely comforting story for markets, to know that the US President is wishing this market higher.
      • 0 replies