Carbon Emissions

For those who are familiar with my threads and posts will know that I am fond of Blockchain. Now as I started this thread for trading Carbon Emissions, I have a very special treat. 

How about this. Bringing Carbon and Blockchain together. Yes, thats right. I want to bring the following article to your attention.

Solving The Carbon Problem One Blockchain At A Time

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemmagreen/2018/09/19/solving-the-carbon-problem-one-blockchain-at-a-time/#63355bb95f5e

I get your points @TrendFollower but James said somewhere that these are more for ‘google juice’ rather than getting first to the news room. 

They cant post one way trade ideas remember. But can post factual info. That’s the point of community so you and me and others can post ideas and talk about it. 

As the biggest financial betting company they probably know what they’re doing ;)  it’s like when Apple removed the headphone jack and people lost their little minds. Or when they removed the CD drive from laptops. When was the last time you used a CD Rom...

Altho yes. I think if they just alert people quicker to movements that would be good. The article may be good for seo but am I gonna read all that... god no. 

The short trade is on for Carbon Emissions. It may go up over the long term but for now a short trade could be profitable. It is currently trading below its 20 and 50 day moving averages and very near its 100 day moving average. One must remember that if this short trade is successful then it will go down far quicker than the 12 month period it was in an uptrend. It will take a fraction of this timescale. 

I have included the chart below as of today.

1678709391_CarbonEmissions_20181015_19_20.thumb.png.2aaf1c9cfd13ca2479557b8721d91127.png

Some of you will be following another thread of mine suggesting a potential 'Long' Carbon Emissions and 'Short' Natural Gas trade but this thread is focussing on Carbon Emissions. 

The chart is looking very interesting right now.

1586005466_CarbonEmissions_20190122_20_07.thumb.png.d319b379a8c74a525fd5f055c62a1a28.png

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.