New platform for shares

Guest bearbull

Guest bearbull

Last year new platforms were introduced for CFDs and (in the UK) s/betting. The users of the sharedeal platforms have remained in the dark with an antiquated and feature-poor platform. Are there plans to introduce something a bit more 21st century for the sharedeal platform with better functionality? And if so, what new features would you introduce? As an investor, rather than a speculative day trader, there would be an interest in seeing asset allocations, performances over different timescales (at portfolio and holding level), risk and volatilty info, ability to export portfolio, and more. At the momemnt, none of these basic features are available. It's like IG's sharedealing platform is stuck in the stone ages.

Guest NadelinaIG

Hi @bearbull, thanks for your feedback on the share dealing trading platform - all feedback is useful!

Optimising the share dealing platform is an ongoing project. Unfortunately, due to the recent major regulatory changes in Europe, the project was postponed, but we are looking to introduce a new, better and up-to-date  platform for all our share dealing clients. 

We want to make sure the platform is suitable and the best it can be for share traders needs so unfortunately it's not a case of just pushing share dealing functionality through the new web trading platform layout. As soon as we have a release of the new offering we'll be sure to inform clients. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• image.png

• Yes I agree Guru, giving current examples is a good way of doing it! I have been trading for over 20 years and in the last 11 years I found myself mainly trading DAX (Germany) 40, because it is the easiest and most profitable. Which market do you find easiest to trade, Guru? Does anybody else find DAX easier to trade than other markets?  I am interested in hearing other traders' experiences.
    • Source: Coingecko  Source link: https://www.coingecko.com/research/publications/2024-q1-crypto-report The cryptocurrency sector has experienced significant growth in 2024, driven by events like Lugano city's acceptance of crypto payments and the approval of the Bitcoin spot ETF. The industry's market cap reached a record high of $2.9 trillion, with $1.1 trillion added in Q1 alone. Bitcoin surged to a new peak of $73k, surpassing its previous ATH of $68k. Top centralized exchanges like Binance, Bitget, OKX, and Bybit saw substantial growth, with Bitget particularly excelling in derivative trading. Bitget's open interest exceeded OKX's and ranked closely behind Binance and Bybit. Spot trading volume surged from $29B in January to $95B in March, elevating Bitget to the top 7 spot in the spot market and maintaining the 4th position in the derivative market among major centralized exchanges. While other exchanges also witnessed significant growth, Bitget's standout performance has made it the focal point of industry attention. What are your impressions of these findings?
    • DogeDay always brings back memories of 2019 when my friends were diving into Dogecoin and joining farming activities. That's why I'm excited to explore the Bitget DogeDay giveaway event. Plus, with tomorrow's BTC halving, the excitement is doubled!
us