explain 3 letter code

ZAR means South African Rand. 

I am just wondering why you did not just 'Google' ZAR currency and you would have found out the answer yourself? 

The google shortcut is a useful tip because you instantly get not only the definition but also the current price and line chart;

zar1.PNG.514b514b728d291f05da0672e675a5ed.PNG 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, TrendFollower said:

ZAR means South African Rand. 

I am just wondering why you did not just 'Google' ZAR currency and you would have found out the answer yourself? 

true however there may be some things to google which may not bring up the right result, and therefore it's good to ask others in the arena - i.e. forums such as this.

What if someone on the forum advises incorrectly?

What if the person advising Bernarde is just in the dark as him/her?

1 hour ago, TrendFollower said:

What if someone on the forum advises incorrectly?

What if the person advising Bernarde is just in the dark as him/her?

Likewise could be said for Google links.

@zala, yes it could so what is the solution?

Not everything posted on the IG Community is 100% accurate or in some cases factual.

I take your point and it is a valid one.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    WOUG
    Joined 23/10/19 19:42
    • Potential resistance break in play, bit more to go to be confirmed but the technicals are supportive.  A strong breakout here will align to my road map that targets a retrace rally to about the $80 mark.
    • Bitcoin Has Proven Itself as the Best Store of Value Over the Last Decade https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-best-store-of-value-over-last-decade/
    • Price is declining. Trend is changing.  You cannot sell this market to open is still IG's mantra. There is little doubt that Beyond Meat attracted speculative capital. There is no doubt that Beyond Meat's valuation was absurd on any metric. I would like someone to convince me otherwise. I mean it is a loss making company which is not any closer to profitability yet the valuation was insane.  Just imagine if Beyond Meat could be shorted! What do you think would happen to the price? Hmmmm!