Prorealtime V 10.2

Stef

Question

Good day,

I am interested to know in which parts of the world V 10.2 of ProRealtime has NOT been released. I believe that this version was released in September 2014. I am in South Africa, and this is still not available here because "it is still being tested."

I am not sure how you test a new version for a year before releasing it, and would appreciate some thoughts from other users on this forum.

If someone from IG can explain how this works, and why it takes so long, that would be appreciated.

3 answers to this question

Hi Sferreir,

The 10.2 version is something we have not released yet and we are in the final stages of testing. This final stage is to make sure that everything on the new update works perfectly with our systems.

Having had a look at the v10.2 I am every excited for its release, for which I have been told we are expecting this to be soon.

Once I get a specific date I will be sure to mention it here, so do watch this space!

The testing stages are actually relatively short, the majority of the time spent has been integrating this with our systems. Naturally when it comes to improvements and changes no stone is left unturned as the launch of the update we are aiming to be seemless.