Sign in to follow this  

Web Site Checker

I found a very useful looking web site that checks web sites. They do an analysis and highlight anything suspicious as well as giving an overall 'trust' score and also lists target site 'user reviews'.

The 'Notes' section on this company for instance makes for interesting reading as do the client reviews. The site only scored 30%.

https://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/moneyonlineinvestment.com

image.thumb.png.e4e7f2b498deb638e1bd54649018dfe3.png

I thought, just in case, I'd better do a check on IG.com     ....   phew!!

ig1.thumb.PNG.2389d8e9af0606ded0ed92348fe46545.PNG

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    i25dotus
    Joined 30/09/20 02:17
    • For me your stop is large, I use close to the minimum for the market. But I think same applies. I think basically I like tight stops because you can't lose too much but when you win hopefully you win big relative to that. I've been using a 4:1 reward/risk ratio for example.  When I started out I thought the likelihood of pulling this off given how close the stop was to entry was unlikely but actually it does happen fairly often. The issue I have is that I average a win every 4 trades so essentially make nothing in the end but that's just my mean, I have a massive standard deviation that I need to get way down i.e. increase win rate if possible before this is useful. So for me I think I need better timing signals to enter and I enter too readily without really using indicators to help me. To be honest though what I've found which might be obvious to most is that if the market trends for a period of time it's much easier to make money. When it isn't it's very difficult, the problem is you often don't know when it's not trending to a large enough degree until you're in it and then you need to know to take some time and return later. Like sailing with a strong wind and then all of a sudden it's doldrums.
    • Why am I 50% successful on TradingView and 100% unsuccessful on IG? Inadvertent hindsight?