Savannah Resources- EV Theme

One Stock I have been following over the years is Savannah Resources. Primary asset now remains its Lithium licenses and mines which it is developing in Portugal. There was an article in the Sunday Telegraph about the stock a few months ago which drove it stock price up to 16p, which was a bit too much hype. It has now come back to 8p, only slightly above where it was before the sunday telegraph article was coming out and I still think represents a good risk reward for those looking into the electric car vehicle theme.

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    Jbarker
    Joined 05/08/21 22:30
    • Public Health England estimate that a single dose of vaccine reduces symptomatic disease by only 35% against Delta.   SARS-CoV-2 variants of concern and variants under investigation (publishing.service.gov.uk)   So you're probably looking at 3 vaccine shots a year for the rest of your life and oh, the Lambda variant is here.     Meanwhile DeSantis (Florida governor) tells Biden where to go.  
    • Hi Jakub, Does this mean we won't see our Poolbeg shares in our account until they are released for sale in 9 Months time?    
    • Hi @forexfactory, yes there is a sound function for alerts. When you login on your My IG trading platform, select settings, under platform settings you will see alert sound effect, you can switch it on there. Please kindly see below highlighted in yellow.   All the best - MongiIG