"Open Position" detail shown on chart

Hi there

Would it be possible to look at the possibility of being able to toggle the info displayed on the "Open Position" line info so that you have the option of both pts/£ AND the option just pts - not good practice for any trader to be focusing on the £ rather than pts.  I appreciate that you can obviously hide all this info but its always good to have sight/chart reference of pts in profit/loss and limit order and stops etc.

Thanks a lot

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 26/04/2021 at 07:15, Guest Ben said:

Yes agreed! We definitely need this ASAP 

On 27/05/2021 at 01:44, DowBets said:

Any news on this feature please ? Would be very useful to display points rather than price.

Hi all,

Once you add your Open Positions to the Workspace you can select what columns you would like to display. There is one called Points. I hope that it helps !
image.png

All the best - Arvin

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    Marttrader
    Joined 27/07/21 20:33
    • Given 3 of the top 5 largest US stocks reported at close some volatility is a given no doubt  
    • Hi @Gold-In, Please call 00971 (0) 4 559 2108 for the Dubai office in Arabic. https://www.ig.com/ar-ae/welcome-page Thank you - Arvin
    • if that's not gonna turn into a 200-point min rally into the close, I'll voluntarily buy 0.01 BTC as soon as it becomes eligible for demo accounts...