Sign in to follow this  

Coinsilium

Some of you may be interested in this following company which is involved in supporting early stage blockchain companies. It is also supporting the digital token economy. 'Tokenomics' as they are now calling it.

It is listed on the NEX Exchange. The link to their website is below.

https://www.coinsilium.com

@cryptotrader, companies listed on the NEX Exchange are mostly high growth companies. Coinsilium and KR1 (formerly Kryptonite1 PLC) both are listed on the NEX Exchange and operate in the Blockchain and Token arena. 

This is an extremely high risk area but also at the same time a very exciting area. Especially for those who are seriously interested in this space. 

I accept it is not for everyone but these two companies are worth keeping an eye on if you are interested in this space. I am making an assumption that you may be based on @cryptotrader profile name.

This is some interesting news that Coinsilium have released today via RNS.

Coinsilium Group Limited: Strategic Partnership with the Blockchain Infrastructure Company Lition Technology AG for its US$25m Token Sale

https://www.investegate.co.uk/coinsilium-group-limited--coin-/eqs/strategic-partnership-with-the-blockchain-infra---/20181003121141ETDJA/

If the Bitcoin price continues to increase and take up with it 'Alt Coin' prices then some of the tokens Coinsilium have taken an investment stake in could produce some really nice gains. It is of course a big 'IF'. 

Below is the link to the advisory and portfolio clients of Coinsilium. 

https://www.coinsilium.com/advisory-portfolio

The blockchain space is beginning to gain real momentum and traction. Coinsilium listed on the NEX Exchange is a company with real potential going forwards. I must stress it is real potential so that may not translate into share price appreciation but from a value investing perspective it seems like an entry point consideration period. The decline has occurred in line with the Cryptocurrency market in general. It seems to be in a consolidation period. I must point out that companies listed on the NEX Exchange are generally illiquid stock so one must be aware of this. 

I am going to share a recent article that may help those interested in the space and this company in particular. 

Coinsilium “exceptionally well positioned” as blockchain space matures

https://www.proactiveinvestors.co.uk/companies/news/220446/coinsilium-exceptionally-well-positioned-as-blockchain-space-matures-220446.html

Coinsilium has released its final results at around 2:00 pm this afternoon. I include them below. There is a flooding warning as I predict that this thread will be flooded out pretty quickly so many of you will not get a chance to see it unless you trawl through the Cryptocurrency / Blockchain section. 😂

Coinsilium Group Limited

Final Results to 31 December 2018 and Notice of AGM

https://www.investegate.co.uk/coinsilium-group-limited--coin-/eqs/final-results-to-31-december-2018-and-notice-of-agm/20190531140601EPBWF/

These are some recent article which have been published:

Coinsilium to advise blockchain-based business data marketplace on initial exchange offering

https://www.proactiveinvestors.co.uk/companies/news/221448/coinsilium-to-advise-blockchain-based-business-data-marketplace-on-initial-exchange-offering-221448.html

Coinsilium surpasses £1mln in revenues for the first time

https://www.proactiveinvestors.co.uk/companies/news/221318/coinsilium-surpasses-1mln-in-revenues-for-the-first-time-221318.html

If you look at where Coinsilium was last year or even two years ago and compare it now then you will see it is travelling in the right direction albeit slowly but moving in the right direction.

This sounds an awful lot like that guy who lost a fortune on Carpetwright and is looking for any sign of an uptick. 

@TheGuru12,

I think this business has a lot of potential and is in a market that I am very interested in. KR1 PLC is another company operating in this same sphere that I am excited about. It is about building up meaningful stakes over a period of time as when the time comes the current level of prices will be a thing of the past. 

They both are listed on the NEX exchange and are illiquid stocks so there are risks and are more long term investments. I would not recommend anyone consider them for trading.

Before making comments and judgements you should read up about tokenisation and blockchain and where this market is currently and where it could be in the future before making such assumptions.

@TheGuru12,

It means nothing to you yet you are well aware of it, then what is it you actually hate? Unless you understand how goods and services are being tokenised and how assets are being tokenised then you really cannot appreciate this thread. I have set up a Tokenisation / Tokenomics / Token Economy thread. I would urge you to have a look at that thread and read some of the material on it. If you still do not appreciate what is happening in this field then that is fine. No problem. If you could at least spend the time to read the thread first otherwise it will mean nothing to you at all so then how can you form an unbiased opinion?

• How credible is slashdot which is your first link? Is it a credible source?
  • Your second link is just the same old rubbish that is presented on the online media

Let me ask you, name a better performing asset than say Bitcoin, Litecoin or Bitcoin Cash since the start of 2019 to date even after this current price cracking yet again! I have seen more Bitcoin price crashes over the past 2-3 years than I care to imagine. It is old media noise. These price drops naturally will occur in new and volatile assets. 

Even more name me a better performing asset than Bitcoin since 2009 and its inception, can you name any? Bitcoin had an 80%+ drop last year and it still trounces most other assets around the world. Bitcoin has witnessed many large corrections of 80%+ since its inception and it still outperforms majority of assets around the globe since its inception. This is fact based on evidence. Can you provide any evidence based on fact to disprove this?

Some excellent news released this morning via RNS at around 8:40 am.

Coinsilium Group Limited

India's Largest Media Group to Invest up to US$6.5million in Indorse

https://www.investegate.co.uk/coinsilium-group-limited--coin-/eqs/india-s-largest-media-group-to-invest-up-to-us-6-5million-in-indorse/20190619084002EQNFS/

I appreciate some of the news flow is difficult for people to both understand and truly appreciate the significance of it.  I also understand that this is a very niche area and is not suitable for everyone.

I would just like to take this opportunity to share some material that I have come across in relation to Coinsilium. 

Historical precedent favours Coinsilium to rise with the Bitcoin tide (COIN)

https://www.valuethemarkets.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/VTM-Market-Dispatch-05082019.pdf

Now I must stress there will be some 'bias' in such reports and therefore one must assess the credibility of the source, the reputation of the author and look at such reports very constructively. Yes, I have shared this report but equally I accept that there are points in the report which are questionable depending on how you look at them. I will let you make up your own minds but authors are very good at persuading the readers to think a certain ways with their use of language. There is a lot of positive spin in this report. I wonder who commissioned it?

Latest Coinsilium News - August 2019

https://mailchi.mp/88f7050100ac/coinsilium-newsletter-february-1805753?e=[UNIQID]

Shares listed on the NEX market are very illiquid. There are a limited number of market makers and the demand for such shares is far less than other more established markets.

This is a high risk share in a very high risk market. This company could collapse should Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain collapse as then the company would be worth nothing. Hence please do not invest in such companies without a more detailed knowledge of Cryptocurrencies, Blockchain and Tokenisation. If you do not think there is a future for any of these three then I would strongly urge and advise to stay away from the shares of this company. If it is something you would like exposure to in your investment portfolio and interests you then you may wish to conduct further research on it. All I will add is that right now the share price seems to have bottomed so it may be a good opportunity to invest or add to your existing positions but only if you believe in the company and the niche market it is involved in. If not then stay away. 

This is the latest RNS released this morning to the market from Coinsilium for those who are interested. 

Coinsilium Group Limited

Indorse Operational Update

https://www.investegate.co.uk/coinsilium-group-limited--coin-/eqs/indorse-operational-update/20190902070023EFKER/

What is interesting is that Coinsilium's stake is worth around $1.5m based on the current valuation.