Harmonic trading - drawing possiblity in prorealtime

Hi. I am missing the possiblity to draw harmonic trading patterns. I assume from a development perspective the drawing needs 5 vectors that the user spreads out thus providing fibonacci information about each retracement of waves.  Of course, it is best that user gets used to seeing the harmonic trading patterns by pure eye-sight, but it is a good practicing to draw the harmonic trading pattern, using a drawing tool. I do understand that this could be solved through metatrader and importing an indicator that automatically draw harmonic patterns, but my question goes more for the prorealtime platform. Investing.com has a pretty basic harmonic trading drawing tool that is more than enough for the purpose i am looking for.

Hi 

Thanks for sharing the idea. The ability create harmonic patters is not available on the ProRealTime platform and so I contacted the team at PRT to pass on your feedback. They did say that they have had some other feedback about this recently and so with that in mind they have added this to the agenda for future projects.

I hope that helps! 

• 2 months later...

Hi 

At this point in time I have not heard of any developments with regards to having a harmonic tool although rest assured they have received feedback regarding this and so closer to the time that we are able to offer v10.3 we will be able to let you know what tools will be available.

I hope that helps!

• 1 year later...
Guest Atino

Hi - agreed Harmonic’s (Gartley etc)  are missing from this platform! 

IG charge high spreads, and can’t even provide this toolkit for it’s customers !

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello mvinter
I'm a coder. I've done a collection of classic indicator and screener for ProRealTime, like:
Double Top-Bottom
Triple Top-Bottom
Wolf Waves
Head and Shoulders

etc etc..

Visit my website : www.automatictrading.it