Sign in to follow this  

BOOHOO

good results today - running into resistance but has some momentum

Capture boo.PNG

On 26/09/2018 at 18:28, elle said:

good results today - running into resistance but has some momentum

Capture boo.PNG

How this has moved over the last couple of years, Jeremy Naylor has produced a price on BooHoo, how it's grown and TA behind it. Will this continue with the bullish behavior or have we missed the opportunity to buy?

Let me know you opinions on this stock and what you think it's going to be doing in the long or short term. 

image.png

Please note this video is not telling you which way to trade just informing you. 

1 hour ago, CharlotteIG said:

How this has moved over the last couple of years, Jeremy Naylor has produced a price on BooHoo, how it's grown and TA behind it. Will this continue with the bullish behavior or have we missed the opportunity to buy?

Let me know you opinions on this stock and what you think it's going to be doing in the long or short term. 

image.png

Please note this video is not telling you which way to trade just informing you. 

Capture boo.PNG

• Like 1