Gold & Silver in a LT rally

Here's an interesting chart. Very large spike in volume.

GCY00_Barchart_Interactive_Chart_08_26_2020.png

Art thou gearing up for another thrust higher, Samwise Gamgee? 😘

Spot Gold_20200901_02.26.png

I saw it coming before it happened - honest! 🤪

Spot Gold_20200903_07.44.png

Collapse in gold and silver continues.  A short looks tempting.

Spot Gold_20200908_04.06.png

Long U.S. dollar, short indices, short oil, long gas, and short gold 😮

Spot Gold_20200924_06.04.png

On 16/09/2020 at 07:54, dmedin said:

We will be back above $2000 an ounce soon.

You retard 🤣

I dunno man, it looks like silver is likely to keep selling off for a time.

Spot Silver_20200930_22.01.png

Gold and silver have made a breakthrough :)

Spot Gold_20201002_07.44.png

Do you like my triangle, Barbara? 😘

Spot Silver_20201002_16.20.png

Do you reckon it will break down below 1850, Eileen? :(

Spot Gold_20201004_11.09.png

I wouldn't short gold in these times. I think most would agree the long term trend is bullish. I can't see silver dropping back down to sub $20 and that is the next resistance levels if newer recent lows are continued. I got into a small long position in silver last Monday, have moved my stop to cost neutral and it's 200 points or so in the green now. That said I wouldn't be surprised if it tests that $22 price point again. Would reflect the same for Gold but I tend to trade silver as it always has more volatility to mess with.

• Like 1
  • Thought provoking 1

I suspect that gold is going to do a poo, Eileen :(

Spot Gold_20201008_15.45.png

On 06/10/2020 at 11:16, BiGs said:

I wouldn't short gold in these times. I think most would agree the long term trend is bullish. I can't see silver dropping back down to sub $20 and that is the next resistance levels if newer recent lows are continued. I got into a small long position in silver last Monday, have moved my stop to cost neutral and it's 200 points or so in the green now. That said I wouldn't be surprised if it tests that $22 price point again. Would reflect the same for Gold but I tend to trade silver as it always has more volatility to mess with.

True.

Posted (edited)

It's either the beginning of an up move (higher low to be confirmed with a higher high) or it's heading to $21.65 or lower.  Not tempted to trade it either direction at the moment myself.

Spot Silver_20201008_15.55.png

Edited by dmedin

On ‎12‎/‎08‎/‎2020 at 09:28, elle said:

Capture gdx.PNG

chart updates

Capture g m.PNG

Capture g w.PNG

Capture g d.PNG

• Great! 1

Silver too for good measure my sweet 😘

941959661_SpotSilver_20201009_14_59.thumb.png.97b1a198b36d7fa8a7e616868867a9aa.png

Very close to T1

412.thumb.JPG.cbe72a85b8e2a819edb3030cee81273c.JPG