Crude Oil (WTI)

phillo

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What are people’s thoughts after last weeks blood bath? Black gold is acting more like diesel sinking to the bottom of the distillate tower rather than jet fuel rallying to the top!  It’s worth r

Just a quick reply @PandaFace, the reports continue that the Saudis are pumping for dear life following Trump's warning about high oil prices some weeks ago. Saudi output at maximum and looking to rem

Posted Images

The 4 hours candles are 'walking above' the Bollinger.  a backtest of the past 2 years shows that this will almost certainly not end well for me.  Took the loss, and now I'm out of the position.  

Public service announcement: DO NOT FALL ASLEEP DURING BIG NEWS ON AN OPEN TRADE!

• Thanks 1
8 hours ago, elle said:

I guess it's too late to say "never short crude" especially when the US & Iran are making noise !  Price in an upward channel short term  in my opinion.  Some overhead resistance. $60 has been a price @ which a lot of OPEC & others seem to want. 

Capture cr 1hr.PNG

inventories shortly, will find out if that was true or false

Capture cl ig.PNG

23 minutes ago, backwardation said:

Its crazy that its not rallying much more.  This is the biggest drawdown in inventory since Sept 2016.  Its a pretty big deal.  

Oil likes round numbers and 60 was also previous resistance so a likely place for sellers to congregate, whether there are enough sell orders waiting there as yet unfilled for another attack on 60, if the news events to come (US GDP and the G20 meeting) warrants it, remains to be seen.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      14/01/21 09:51

Newest Member
    Smartman13
    Joined 12/04/21 13:58
    • If it's a share dealing or ISA account it's more than likely to be due to the settlement period.  Please know our settlement period works on a T+2 (T+3 for US shares( basis. This means the cash for these shares won't settle on your account the day you sold them but two working days later.  Many thanks for your understanding. I hope this clarifies why you can't withdraw your funds at the moment.    I hope this helps. If it doesn't let me know by replying to my message and putting @charlotteIG                      
    • Hey,  I got one of my colleagues to check this and they've got back to your email regarding the delay.  Sorry for the inconvenience.  All the best 
    • Really feel for these pub owners. ''Outdoor hospitality. Is it rule of 6 or two households? What is the social distancing guidance- can people from 6 different households huddle around a table together, and share a meal? Yet when we meet socially in gardens we are supposed to stay 2m apart?'' ''The law is that it's - rule of 6 (from any combination of households) *or* - two households of any number, *or* - two households *and* 1 or 2 households which are "linked households" with those 2 households (!) Social distancing is guidance not law BUT ...''   of course all this makes perfect sense and is completely normal, and so is this ... Pfizer Inc.  @pfizer BREAKING: Today, with @BioNTech_Group, we submitted a request to US FDA to expand emergency use of our COVID-19 vaccine to adolescents 12 to 15 years of age.   HART @hartgroup_org The risks to children from COVID-19 remain extremely low and any suggestion that they should be vaccinated to protect adults is ethically highly questionable. Read more in our bulletin: COVID-19 Weekly Bulletin – HART (hartgroup.org) .