SET STOP AND LIMIT

Hello,

Is it possible to set the order without set stop and limit? and how to see the margin if no use stop and limit and can be place order?

Why the margin change when the stop change? 

Why my order with chfjpy must have the stop very large (at 121.4) more than 570pips instead only 30pips (115.9)?

Any answer are apreciated.

2018-10-02_14-48-02 chfjpy set stoploss 570pip.png

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      14/01/21 09:51

Newest Member
    stewasx
    Joined 07/05/21 04:06
    • Don't take this as gospel but I think SMSF's are the same as SIPP's. Which they no longer do. I think doing it through Commsec, ANZ or Nabtrade would be far easier. 
    • Hi - there's nothing wrong with having target level(s) - If it works it works Just remember as in chart 1 above, if the market is going UP then it will create a series of higher lows and higher highs and one can trail the market up by simply using the swing low points - because if the market is trending upwards it ain't going to hit a swing low point until it needs a rest, changes degree or the trend is changing That's a major law of the market (vice versa for it going  down and for sideways ranges overlapping of swings)  The blue dots on chart 1 show you the times the presumed swing low/low didn't work out