Sign in to follow this  

Vela Technologies PLC

@cryptotrader,

Yes, I have acquired shares well over a year ago or maybe even two at slightly lower prices and similar prices that exist today. I really like their investment in BTL (listed in Toronto, Canada). 

Since I posted the RNS details the very next day it went down 20%+ as this is AIM after all!

Vela has lots of potential and its market cap is pretty low and very attractive. That does not necessarily mean it is a good investment but I wanted exposure to BTL and I really like their investment in Portr Limited.

I am acquiring Coinsilium and KR1 (formerly known as Kryptonite1 PLC) on any major price weaknesses as I think those two will be 'gems' of the future in the Crypto / Blockchain / Tokenisation space. 

Disclosure: I am not trading Vela, Coinsilium and KR1. I am investing in them for the long term. 

• Great! 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• IG ISA Season

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    cfdnewb
    Joined 22/03/19 00:40
  • Our picks

• Are we on the verge of a No-Deal Brexit? - EMEA Brief 21 Mar
      The EU has indicated that Theresa May needs to get backing from parliament on her Brexit deal before they agree to delay the UK's withdrawal from the EU. The Prime Minister is heading to Brussels today for the European Council meeting to try to force an extension in order to avoid a no-deal scenario.
      • 0 replies