New Significant time lag with PRT - please fix

Question

A new significant time lag has recently appeared on PRT 10.1 over the past week or so.

When a DFB share opens on the LSE then PRT is not plotting the price until 14 seconds later.  This is a huge time lag and I guess is due a server issue at IT Finance's end as I have watched this every day for years, nothing has changed at my end and the lag is usually only a second or so.

Please resolve asap.  Thanks in advance.

3 answers to this question

@mancunian do you have this lag with PRT v10.3? Bugs present only in v10.1 are not typically supported and fixed unless also present in v10.3, the latest version.

Will

Will thanks as always for your help.

For technical reasons I wont bore you with at my end I can only use 10.1 at the moment and so I cannot test other versions. 

I understand that code changes etc will not happen re 10.1 but your have been a wizard at getting basic running problems resolved previously.

If somebody at your end could just observe the open for any FTSE100 share DFB  on 10.1 tomorrow morning and see if your team also experience a time lag at the open I would be most grateful.

Thank you