History tab suggestions

LeoTrader

Hi, 

On the History tab on the new platform, it is limited to showing trades closed in the last 24 hours. I would find it so much more useful if this period could be customised. As a day trader, I usually only want to see today's trades at a glance without having to go to My IG to see my full trading history (where the period is customiseable). Currently, I'm forced to see some of yesterday's trades (progressively dropping off the list as the day goes on) as well as today's.

My second suggestion would be to include a P&L total of the trades closed during the chosen period. If I remember correctly, there did used to be one for a while until it disappeared. 

These two simple functions would make the platform much more useful and seamless, IMO. 

On 01/11/2018 at 12:55, LeoTrader said:

My second suggestion would be to include a P&L total of the trades closed during the chosen period. If I remember correctly, there did used to be one for a while until it disappeared. 

Thanks for both suggestions. I especially like the second one (as above). I'll pass these feedback items onto our front end dev team. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived