Sign in to follow this  

GOLD TECHNICAL

Like the idea of the parallel channel lines @FXTECHNICAL but for me the upper one has too few touches to be valid.  That said the market could have turned at the Fib 50% today.  My only concern is the possibility of a further retrace to test Triangle breakout at the Fib 62% (see my Gold/Silver thread for details).

Ah!  We all differ on these things.  For me a line has to have minimum 3 touches to be credible on whatever timeframe.  The upper channel can have 2 only in the lower is very strong on touches and there is no other credible placement.  Either way I think we can agree that the Weekly chart shows Gold in a trading range and a breakout should be strong.  For me the likely direction is into a rally but not sure yet when.  Some good rally movement on both Gold and Silver today of USD falls and possible stock falls but will that be sustained to a breakout or is there another leg down to go yet?  Time will tell I guess.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    nigelbradley
    Joined 20/01/19 19:39
  • Our picks

• What's wrong with predictions?
      Join the IG conversation on Community. "There's lots of talk about 'the smart money' banks, institutions, pension funds and the like but not much about the others side of the coin, 'the dumb money', why is that - it's because they just aren't influential to the market. The collective size of the dumb money is dwarfed by the big money to the point of being irrelevant."
        • Great!
      • 3 replies