Sign in to follow this  

Stellar and Ripple - 2019's Best Performing Cryptocurrencies

I think if Ripple and Stellar do not start delivering vital real life uses which are substantial and significant to a growing and expanding Digital global economy then I struggle to see them both surviving.

One of these could fall if not both unless they can have and make an important impact. Of course time will tell and both are involved in exciting and interesting projects but that is different to actually succeeding and becoming successful. 

I am expecting at some point 'alt coins' like Ripple and Stellar to catch up and show a strong upward price reaction to the recent surge in Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin. Don't get me wrong both have shown positive upward movement but Bitcoin Cash has been far more aggressive and so to have Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin, EOS and NEO. 

I think when it comes to trading people underestimate 'gut' instincts and experience monitoring price action the behaviour of any asset you are tracking and following. 

As you can see from my previous post I had an expectation that Ripple and Stella would play catch and increase sharply in price and Stellar has delivered. I am still expecting Ripple to do so the same but I am led to believe (I could be wrong) that the reason why these Crypto's do not all move together at exactly the same time is because large Crypto traders move from one Crypto to the other enticing other traders whilst they exit and move on to the next. This 'rinse and repeat' cycle is executed to aid profit maximisation whilst utilising their trading capital and increasing trading capital efficiency. 

Stellar and Ripple have pretty similar charts when you look at the 'daily'. This is understandable.

Apparently Ripple could IPO in the next few years which is being reported as a game changer. I think it would be to some degree as Ripple is a company and is 'centralised' rather than 'decentralised' which is what makes it different and unique to other major Cryptocurrencies.  

Stellar and Ripple seem to be behaving more like party participants and guests rather than the hosts. The main host is Bitcoin of course but the key guests seem to be Bitcoin Cash, Ether and Litecoin. Ripple and Stellar seem to be joining in the party without making much noise. 

Ripple and Stellar are joining in 'Alt Coin' upward movement following the larger Cryptocurrencies. They were not the best performing Cryptocurrencies in 2019 as the title of this thread suggests and I don't think they will be in 2020 either. I cannot see them beating the returns on Bitcoin, Ether, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin plus other smaller tokens which are not available to trade on IG's platform. 

However, if Cryptocurrencies remain bullish for a significant period of time then I can see them delivered exceptional returns this year which may well beat most other traditional tradable assets. 

Ripple and Stellar could both double from here if Bitcoin goes on a parabolic rise and decides to make new all time highs. If that happens then I can see both Ripple and Stellar doubling from here. 

Ripple was up around 10% earlier on and is really playing catch up with the other 'alt coins' right now. 

Ripple and Stellar are like sheep following the other major Altcoins.

I can see some potential in Ripple from a business to business perspective but I just cannot see the same potential in Stellar right now. Two years ago I saw potential but now there are other Altcoins and tokens which I think are going to challenge Stellar and make it difficult for them. 

For Stellar the psychological price point is $10.00 and for Ripple it is $50.00. The question is now whether both can reach and surpass this price levels?