Sign in to follow this  

MT4 Benefits of automation of TRADING SIGNALS!

There are many heath benefits of automating trade signal indicators.They provide you with precise signals based on automated trading analysis.These are designed by a real trader.

Sitting at a desk takes 10 years off a trader's life, the healthy option is to automate and live a much healthier life.Enjoy the 10 pence a point trading and trade from your yachts.

Well you certainly need a health work/life balance in any enterprise.  For many retail traders this is actually a work/trading/life balance.  Some people swear by end of day trading (i.e. analyse the days move when it is all over and set up trades for the following day IF you spot anything that fits your criteria).  Others simply identify likely entry points and set up limit or stop orders that fit their criteria.  Everyone else watches and waits.  Of course you can do a mix of all 3.  I have no experience of MT4, I just use stop/limit orders on PRT.

On 22/11/2018 at 18:07, Mercury said:

Well you certainly need a health work/life balance in any enterprise.  For many retail traders this is actually a work/trading/life balance.  Some people swear by end of day trading (i.e. analyse the days move when it is all over and set up trades for the following day IF you spot anything that fits your criteria).  Others simply identify likely entry points and set up limit or stop orders that fit their criteria.  Everyone else watches and waits.  Of course you can do a mix of all 3.  I have no experience of MT4, I just use stop/limit orders on PRT

thankyou so much!!

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    Stonesfield1
    Joined 21/08/19 07:18
    • Mercury, of course, how you label your wave counts is entirely up to you. Corrective waves (according to EWT) are in the following form: ZigZags, Flats (Regular & Expanded) & Triangles. Complicated corrections are usually a combination. A common one is a double Zig-Zag. Triangles can often found in wave 4 or B but never wave 2. Motive waves are usually pretty simple to spot even for a novice. The problem always occur with corrections in my experience. Knowing the substructure count is critical in that respect. ZigZag (5-3-5), Flat (3-3-5), Triangle (3-3-3-3-3). There is often an alternative count (although one will always be preferred) and only subsequent price action reveals which is correct. There are a few rules, but really not many, and some guidelines. With respect Mercury there is no rule nor guideline that I have ever seen that says "the move does not penetrate above the previous high" for a corrective wave!! For those that don't have the time nor inclination you can subscribe to various services. In the hands of an expert, when combined with Fibonacci ratios, trend lines and sentiment indicators it is, IMHO, a powerful tool. 
    • Actually I thought Corrigan was pretty good and pretty much spot on in his general take on a multitude of economic topics, there was no political agenda and of course it was his view so to get balance -er, find someone else with a different econ view?
    • Good piece on copper here from CME focusing on it's strong links with the Chinese economy and the very low current implied volatility. "Copper closely tracks growth in China, yet copper options prices tend to be closely related to U.S. monetary policy. How will Fed rate cuts impact the metal? " https://www.cmegroup.com/education/featured-reports/coppers-options-paradox.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social_post&utm_campaign=economic_research&utm_content=20190618_hp