Sign in to follow this  

charts

Just a heads up. Charts on the new platform are not correct. If you compare them to reuters, yahoo finance, trading view you can see this. Example: csco (cisco systems). Cart of the Dow is not even correct.

Trading View get their prices off FXCM and Oanda if memory serves but certainly just another broker. Yahoo I think quote exchange prices but a seat on the NYSE to trade directly on the exchange go for about $4 Mil at the moment so I think I'll stick with IG for a little while longer.

😂

I have an account with FXCM and their platform is actually quite good. Wow, $4m. Yes, IG seems fine for me. 

I would doubt very much that the differences are massively significant but will will let @ajaoz respond with more specific detail. 

@TrendFollower,  that puts you in a great position to keep an eye out for any large disparity between broker prices and then we can all jump aboard the arbitrage trade, something brokers spend a lot on to avoid,