Price Gap Filling

Nelsy-Boy

I read somewhere that should a price gap up or down, then eventually this price will be filled. The chart attached is just an example of this for Sainsburys. Is the overall consensus that this will definitely happen but we just don't know when or is it just a possibility that this will more than likely happen as price fluctuates anyway.

Sainsbury (J) PLC_20181123_18.09.png

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    wojciechbd
    Joined 22/09/21 19:02
    • Oh 'The Great Reset' is back to the table.  Have you run out of Covid related propaganda that you are now linking everything to an evil master plan to control us in darkness? Well, you have done it before, so I believe you are doing the same now. The end is near... Prepare your tin foil hats.   Davos' boys had everything planned for two years and everything was part of a diabolical plan that will lead us to the abysm.
    • Expect Retail Trading to Stop too.
    • Finally.  There it is.  What I've been talking abot for 20 years is here. Maybe now i can get on with my life and Stop Spreading the News to people who A. Don't Give a ****.  B. Think it's a great Idea anyway.