Ichimoku Trading - Different Timescales

I'm getting used to trading any FX or Indices using the daily charts and the Ichimoku indicator. Recently though, I started dipping into smaller time periods and I have a question for the community. I patiently wait for my setup in the 15 minute chart for example and when it arrives I put the deal on. When I check the 30 minute or hourly, my setup is not telling me to the pull the trigger. I move to the 5minute or 1minute to keep a closer eye on things and of course, these charts are ahead of me in terms of set up. My question is just how important is it to review higher time frames when trading lower time frames?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• image.png

• I believe DOG, as a memecoin is already quite popular and making a buzz. But as to your question, there are always new entries into the crypto space and when a reputable CEX like Bitget list it, it will substantially expose it to new communities and potential investors...    So all in all, I believe it will be good for DOG and it's future prospects! 
    • Sometimes ago, there was a CEX offering something similar but it was for new users and I even got to know about it a bit too late so I just didn't bother.   I think it's always great to see a CEX like Bitget offering this kinda promo for both new and existing users...    Thanks OP for the early heads up 👍
    • I saw Taiko on my TL yesterday but I didn't particularly pay much attention to it... But it seem they are on a good path and have forged some reputable partnerships along the way...  I have to say it's association with big guns of the industry like OKX, Kucoin etc makes it a good prospect and if you can get some of the coins early in the Bitget Pre-Market trading as you said, it will probably be a good investment in a long run! 
us