Sign in to follow this  

Tron Crypto

Hi IG,

Due to the popularity of crypto currencies, are you considering listing TRON. It’s been quite heavily traded on other exchanges and the news flow is encouraging as a sustainable coin. 

Kind Regards

@ROUGEONE,

What about the following 'Tokens' which are heavily traded like:

• Tether
  • Dash
  • Qtum
  • Zcash
  • Tron
  • Golem
  • Cardano
  • Monero
  • IOTA
  • Factom

IG will only trade the biggest by market cap that offer the greatest liquidity. They will also look at their own risk and only offer certain Cryptocurrencies that meet their specific requirements from a 'risk perspective'. 

Hey - currently we have no plans to add further tokens or cryptos, however this is something which we shall continue to review. 

@JamesIG,

Are you or IG able to offer any insight into which Cryptocurrencies IG clients were trading the most (both long and short) since (after) the introduction of Stellar, EOS and NEO?

16 minutes ago, TrendFollower said:

@JamesIG,

Are you or IG able to offer any insight into which Cryptocurrencies IG clients were trading the most (both long and short) since (after) the introduction of Stellar, EOS and NEO?

unfortunately not.