IG merchant category code (MCC)

DSchenk

Question

2 answers to this question

Thanks @TrendFollower

I will ask my credit card issuer, however, they are likely going to want to know the MCC of the merchant. Will give it a try anyway.

Will update here once I know more

Is there anyone who has ever tried funding their IG account with a credit card and can report if there were any additional charges?

Dan

3 hours ago, TrendFollower said:

@Telstra & @JamesIG,

I sincerely hope the TFN is not the Australian Tax File Number and following it is not the Medicare Health Number in Australia. Also full name has been provided and what looks like an expiry date of some sort. 

Please can this be removed immediately. @JamesIG, what happened to the button we could press to report such posts? I still cannot see it on my screen. 

looks like the report button is white (or a very very light grey). If you hover over the area just to the left of the 'share' icon you'll see it? Colour should probably be changed of course.

port.png.2f43126ca7ad04a9ec54cb36a6950ac0.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    Psouthby
    Joined 07/10/22 05:36
    • Having gone short on London Coco spot, I am now debited for overnight fees,(previously credited) I may hold this trade for several more weeks, the fees have peaked to a high over last couple of days ,I  am wondering if the charges will continue to rise or maybe decline ,  Appreciate any feedback
    • US Stocks: AAPL, AMZN, NVDA, TSLA, GOOGL, BRK.B, SQ, META, NFLX, ENPH, MSFT, BAC, JPM. Elliott Wave  SP500 US Stock Bear Market: AMZN, AAPL, NVDA, TSLA, GOOGL, BRK.B, SQ, META, NFLX, ENPH, MSFT, BAC, JPM, GS. Elliott Wave Technical Analysis  Stock Market News: The nonfarm payrolls on Friday, but more importantly would be the CPI on the 13th Oct as the Feds are firmly focused on Inflation. Stock Market Summary Elliott Wave Count: Tracking two different Elliott Wave counts. Analysis US Stocks: Tesla TSLA, Amazon AMZN, Nvidia (NVDA), Apple AAPL, Microsoft MSFT, Berkshire Hathaway (BRK/B), Block, Inc (SQ), Meta Platforms, Netflix (NFLX), Enphase (ENPH), Alphabet GOOGL. XFL Finance Sector ETF, JPMorgan JPM & Bank of America BAC, Goldman Sachs Group Inc (GS) Stock Market Trading strategies: The risk reward is not there, so no trading strategy Video Chapters 00:00 SP500 09:06 Apple (AAPL) 12:58 NVIDIA (NVDA) 14:12 Amazon (AMZN) 16:07 Meta Platforms (META) 18;20 Netflix (NFLX)  19:12 Enphase (ENPH) 21:34 Tesla (TSLA) 28:09 Alphabet (GOOGL)  29:09 Microsoft (MSFT) 30:03 Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.B) 31:56 Block Inc. (SQ)  34:01 Banks JPM, GS 37:58 End. Thanks for supporting! Analyst Peter Mathers TradingLounge™ Australian Financial Services Licence - AFSL 317817 Source: tradinglounge com      
    • Why is this stock unavailable to open for non-Pro clients? Surely a fund is less risky than an individual stock.