end of week update

Capture brent.PNG

• Like 1

On ‎14‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 15:13, elle said:

emerging pattern  - possible inverse H  & S  

Capture brent.PNG

Capture brent.PNG

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    François
    Joined 20/11/19 07:48
    • Ive been with IG for many years and whilst sceptical, and wary of the many bad vibes and rumours that come IG,s way  I have up till now  fended them off. However, I have to say that a recent couple of trades stopped out by large spikes have questioned my loyalty. GBPUSD was stopped out 19/11,  22.43 at 12938 ? 8 pips above charted price ??   USDCAD was stopped out on 18/11 22.05 at 13227, the highest price by any other broker platform was 13216 ?? 10 pips above !! I have emailed IG, but not heard a thing.  I think I am beginning to share most peoples views over this broker  
    • As good as Litecoin has been in the first half of 2019 it has been just as bad in the second half of 2019. It has literally given back all the gains. Those traders who trade both 'long' and 'short' will have made money on the move upwards and then also made money by shorting on the move downwards.  It is difficult to anticipate how Litecoin will do over the coming month but I think it is likely to take the lead from its father in Bitcoin. 
    • $200 will be an important and psychological price area. If this is breached then Bitcoin Cash could easily go down to the $140 price area. This would be a big blow to the bulls and also damage confidence in the asset.  Bears will be enjoying the move downwards and should be profiting from the current trend and price action.