Sign in to follow this  

ETF Trading - Newbie Questions

Question

Hello, I'm quite new to trading but interested to consider trading in ETF's over the next 2 to 5 years on an ongoing basis.

- What's the minimum I can invest per transaction in an ETF, assuming I would like to probably invest monthly on an ongoing basis?
- Are there any main points I should be alerted to before investing in such funds?

Finally I was thinking of Emerging Markets, I have an appetite for risk as my retirement fund is already protected and very safely invested in low risk funds. With this in mind what are people's thoughts to such funds as:
iShares MSCI EM UCITS ETF USD (Dist)

Thank you

Edited by Kennzo

1 answer to this question

@Kennzo, I don't trade ETFs myself but found this interesting site that allows you to find an ETF by stock search.

Find ETF by stock

Sometimes you want to invest in a particular stock but also want to diversify your portfolio. It's easy to do by finding ETFs containing your beloved asset. Or, perhaps, you are trying to find similar ETFs by asset? Just use our tool for finding ETF by stock or any asset.
You can also try our Asset Correlations free tool or explore Beta Calculator.

If you want to find ETFs for a bunch of stocks, use our watchlist.

https://unicornbay.com/tools/find-etf-by-stock

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/090115/7-best-etf-trading-strategies-beginners.asp

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    den
    Joined 18/02/19 11:43
  • Our picks

• Dividend Adjustments 18 Feb - 25 Feb
      Please see the expected dividend adjustment figures for a number of our major indices for the week commencing 18 Feb 2019. If you have any queries or questions on this please let us know in the comments section below.
      • 0 replies